Introduce yourself!

Snaz

Below Average
Hello all.

I bought my first PRS at the end '20. I've always been a LP guy, but decided to take a chance and ordered a McCarty SC 594 from Sweetwater. Holy hell.. amazing guitar and plays like a dream! I've never played any other that had a neck that feels like this one. It's a work of art to say the least.

I see more in my future, possibly a semi or hollowbody next.

RUj81Wo.jpeg

theDeepender

Yup…
Hello all.

I bought my first PRS at the end '20. I've always been a LP guy, but decided to take a chance and ordered a McCarty SC 594 from Sweetwater. Holy hell.. amazing guitar and plays like a dream! I've never played any other that had a neck that feels like this one. It's a work of art to say the least.

RUj81Wo.jpeg
Nice.
Welcome to the (what do you call a group of PRS players? It’s not a gaggle; gang has a nasty connotation; same with horde; gaggle is taken…)

DISTORT6

NJ Devil
Hello all.

RUj81Wo.jpeg
Welcome Snaz!
Beautiful guitar.
First post - PICS and AVATAR!
Good man!:)

Moondog Wily

Howlin' At The Moon!
Hello! Long time lurker, first time creating an account. Hope to continue finding useful info here :)
Welcome to the non-lurkers club thisismyname! Be sure to post some pix of your fiddles for us to gawk at!! And if you would like to post any of your hits, I encourage you to do so in the "Studio & Stage" section of the forum!!!