Introduce yourself!

I'm new here, but not totally new to PRS guitars. Got my first PRS when I was about 15. Saved up all my summer job money to get a pre-loved CE22 Maple Top. Some years later, I got my second, another pre-loved guitar, that time a 2008 Custom 22 10 top with the bird outline inlays, and just a couple weeks ago, I got my latest addition and my first brand spankin new PRS, a 35th Anniversary Custom 24 10 top. I thought it was appropriate since I turned 35 this year.

I'm new here, but not totally new to PRS guitars. Got my first PRS when I was about 15. Saved up all my summer job money to get a pre-loved CE22 Maple Top. Some years later, I got my second, another pre-loved guitar, that time a 2008 Custom 22 10 top with the bird outline inlays, and just a couple weeks ago, I got my latest addition and my first brand spankin new PRS, a 35th Anniversary Custom 24 10 top. I thought it was appropriate since I turned 35 this year.
Welcome, Marc!
Great story and as always, when you can, pics!:)

Good Morning,

I'd like to take a quick moment and introduce myself.

My name is Peter Davis and I've been playing guitar for nearly 30 years now and recently (last week) picked up my first two PRS guitars. For the last 12 years or so I've been playing mostly M__Man guitars and have enjoyed them; however, I felt it was time to push myself creatively and that sent me through the F's and the G's to very little satisfaction. I ordered a SE 245 (Black Burst) after playing a McCarty 594 and fell in love with it. I bought my second PRS two days later a Core McCarty 594 which is very special to me (i'll explain in a different thread). So thanks for having me and look forward to learning more about everyone here.

Good Morning,

I'd like to take a quick moment and introduce myself.

My name is Peter Davis and I've been playing guitar for nearly 30 years now and recently (last week) picked up my first two PRS guitars. For the last 12 years or so I've been playing mostly M__Man guitars and have enjoyed them; however, I felt it was time to push myself creatively and that sent me through the F's and the G's to very little satisfaction. I ordered a SE 245 (Black Burst) after playing a McCarty 594 and fell in love with it. I bought my second PRS two days later a Core McCarty 594 which is very special to me (i'll explain in a different thread). So thanks for having me and look forward to learning more about everyone here.
Welcome to the forum, Peter. Congrats on your first two!

Hello everyone just bought my firs PRS a month ago and do some mods to it here are the some pictures. I am glad to be here . take care you all...
ykmAtYm.jpg

ykmAtYm.jpg

ykmAtYm.jpg

zMIwScW.jpg

k9jpJeo.jpg

Last edited:
Just joined the forum a few days ago but been going through the Silver Sky thread recently when I heavily contemplating on a Silver Sky. Pulled the trigger and it arrived just two days before Christmas.

So far this forums seems like a small but close knit forum with PRS staff heavily engaging with the PRS enthusiasts here which I think is really cool.

Photo of my polar blue (w/ rosewood) Silver Sky below (shared it in the Silver Sky thread as well.).

EvzTGk9

Side note: this forum is gonna make me spend more money!

Just joined the forum a few days ago but been going through the Silver Sky thread recently when I heavily contemplating on a Silver Sky. Pulled the trigger and it arrived just two days before Christmas.

So far this forums seems like a small but close knit forum with PRS staff heavily engaging with the PRS enthusiasts here which I think is really cool.

Photo of my polar blue (w/ rosewood) Silver Sky below (shared it in the Silver Sky thread as well.).

EvzTGk9

Side note: this forum is gonna make me spend more money!
You got that right! Enablers galore.

Back