Introduce yourself!

Hi all. Posted an intro in the sticky thread before I noticed this one! Southwest UK based (hence the username) and very happy owner of a beautiful 2000 Custom 22 with artist pack. Will put up a pic once I learn how... Looking forward to getting involved .

Hi everyone!
I'm TAUSIF from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I've just bought my first Electric guitar which is a PRS SE CUSTOM 24 'SPALTED MAPLE TOP'. Never dreamt of even buying a SE PRS. Thus I am super excited to go home and play this beautiful creation from PRS!

Greetings,
TAUSIF (tazzbass)

Hi all! I'm Patrick from Nice, south east France.

I've had an electric guitar since my teens back in the 70's. My first love was the Beatles although i was quickly drawn to rock and hard rock at the time.I wish i could say i'm a guitar player but it seems i'm still a beginner somehow and can barely play something in front of other people. Still working on it though. Blues and rock mainly, but jazz and bossa are not far away...

I've had a Fender CBS era strat for a long time and started collecting guitars about ten years ago. I lost the count but think i have more then fifteen as of now, both electric and acoustic. Big fan of Ovation (half a dozen), a few Fenders, and Yamahas. One LP, one Gretch... and three PRS so far.

I bought a second hand (third or fourth probably) CE24 six years ago. I wasn't looking for it but it crossed my path and i fell in love instantly. The flamed and carved mapple top, the body curves and overall shape, great feeling playing it... You know what i mean of course. ;)

Last two ones have been a Ten Top CU24 augmented with ebony parts from Germany and just a few weeks ago my first Private Stock #6808 dated August 2017.

Right now i can't help but browse the Private Stock Friday thread and fantasizing over the specs i would come up for mine if it comes to that...

Thanks PRS for these beautiful instruments, some are real piece of art. And for this forum where i'll surely find answers to questions i'll certainly have.

Thank you everybody. :)

Hello PRS forum members,
my name is Tim and I am living in the northern part of Germany near Denmark.
While playing guitar for at least 30 years I always had an eye on those beautiful and great manufactored
PRS guitars since I played an CE22 almost 20 years ago.
Back then I had to decide whether to buy the PRS or an '78 Telecaster.
And guess what? I went with the Fender and regretted since then.
Last year I managed to get my hands on an 2004 swamp ash special.
What a guitar!
So as many forum members claimed a PRS guitar won't be alone for
long I bought a 2006 McCarty by the end of 2019.

Greetings to all the kind people here
Tim

Hello PRS forum members,
my name is Tim and I am living in the northern part of Germany near Denmark.
While playing guitar for at least 30 years I always had an eye on those beautiful and great manufactored
PRS guitars since I played an CE22 almost 20 years ago.
Back then I had to decide whether to buy the PRS or an '78 Telecaster.
And guess what? I went with the Fender and regretted since then.
Last year I managed to get my hands on an 2004 swamp ash special.
What a guitar!
So as many forum members claimed a PRS guitar won't be alone for
long I bought a 2006 McCarty by the end of 2019.

Greetings to all the kind people here
Tim
Welcome to the forum, Tim

Hello Sue, I'm a beginner guitar player. Just looking for people with the same interest to discuss music during these hard times. Kind regards, Kyle

Hi, Happy to be here.
Bought a Gold Top Standard new off the rack in '91 and have been a fanatic ever since.
I was tmoore on the oooold 'prsforums', then Birds and Moons, and now TGP (vintage rocker too, but that's a sad story).
Thanks for being here. Hope I can contribute.

Back