Introduce yourself!

Hello, my first PRS (a used Paul's Guitar) will be here later this week. I was saving for a Silver Sky... then I heard the coil split (tapped?) "single coils" in the Paul's and fell in love. I'm still waiting for the perfect Silver Sky to come around. You're a fun bunch to lurk with, so maybe I'll post every once in awhile.

Hello, my first PRS (a used Paul's Guitar) will be here later this week. I was saving for a Silver Sky... then I heard the coil split (tapped?) "single coils" in the Paul's and fell in love. I'm still waiting for the perfect Silver Sky to come around. You're a fun bunch to lurk with, so maybe I'll post every once in awhile.
Welcome to the neighborhood. Its your turn to buy the beer.:D

New to the group. Still haven't had much experience with prs. But this week I ordered my first. As a birthday present to myself I ordered the 35th anniversary s2 custom 24. Really excited to get this and learn more about the instruments from this forum.

I'm sat here sharing the exact same excitement as you, having just ordered the same guitar. Have you been given any idea of the wait time? I'm in the UK and have been told it's going to be months, I'm certain it's going to be worth the wait.

I'm sat here sharing the exact same excitement as you, having just ordered the same guitar. Have you been given any idea of the wait time? I'm in the UK and have been told it's going to be months, I'm certain it's going to be worth the wait.

Welcome and congratulations! Looking forward to your NGD thread.

New member with a recent new order just placed for a 35th Anniversary Custom 24 - Yellow Tiger 10 top.
To say that I'm excited would be an understatement.

I must learn to be patient, I must learn to be patient, damn I just want the guitar..... I can already hear it in my mind.

New member with a recent new order just placed for a 35th Anniversary Custom 24 - Yellow Tiger 10 top.
To say that I'm excited would be an understatement.

I must learn to be patient, I must learn to be patient, damn I just want the guitar..... I can already hear it in my mind.
Congrats on your order! Welcome to the forum.

Good afternoon folks,
I'm the proud owner of 2 CE24 (for now) and will get some pics posted at some point. Did some mods to both, one more drastic with a body refinish. I've owned several strats and Les pauls, I find the CE bolt on to be best of both worlds in the truest sense.
The next goal is to get a budget friendly SE50 amp head or I think the H is within my reach as well, like the smaller size head for the smaller stages.

Hi folks - intro post. I recently bought my 3rd PRS, a 1989 Custom 24.

My first one was in 1985, serial number in the 40's maybe, one of the first batch of 5 or so that arrived at Corner music in Nashville that year. I just happened to walk in right as they were hanging them up, and immediately knew there was something special going on, and that this guitar maker had been reading my mind. That one was the best guitar I've ever owned, but I had to sell it while unemployed a few years later.

About a year ago I decided it might be time to get back into the PRS game, so looked around, and found a really nice SE on Reverb. Add locking tuners and better pickups and you're almost there - it's a really nice playing guitar. But not quite there, so kept looking, and despite having a ton of 509's in my watch list on reverb, I found the Custom above locally.

Hi folks - intro post. I recently bought my 3rd PRS, a 1989 Custom 24.

My first one was in 1985, serial number in the 40's maybe, one of the first batch of 5 or so that arrived at Corner music in Nashville that year. I just happened to walk in right as they were hanging them up, and immediately knew there was something special going on, and that this guitar maker had been reading my mind. That one was the best guitar I've ever owned, but I had to sell it while unemployed a few years later.

About a year ago I decided it might be time to get back into the PRS game, so looked around, and found a really nice SE on Reverb. Add locking tuners and better pickups and you're almost there - it's a really nice playing guitar. But not quite there, so kept looking, and despite having a ton of 509's in my watch list on reverb, I found the Custom above locally.
Awesome score! Welcome to the forum!

Hello all! Learned to play guitar in the early 90's and got my first (Guild D4-NT) in 1994. Played for 10ish years, then got married, kids, etc... and stopped for a couple decades. The Guild was always on a stand somewhere around the house, but rarely picked up. A couple years ago picked up a mid 80's MIJ Strat and started noodling a little with electric. Then a Monoprice Tele clone last year, a couple amps, another Monoprice Tele and the interest just kept growing. Starting taking lessons again, playing every day. Bought an Eastman AC322CE a couple months ago. And then for Father's Day received a beautiful SE Paul's Guitar in Trampas Green. My first PRS and I'm blown away. Now I'm shopping for my next PRS!

Hello all! Learned to play guitar in the early 90's and got my first (Guild D4-NT) in 1994. Played for 10ish years, then got married, kids, etc... and stopped for a couple decades. The Guild was always on a stand somewhere around the house, but rarely picked up. A couple years ago picked up a mid 80's MIJ Strat and started noodling a little with electric. Then a Monoprice Tele clone last year, a couple amps, another Monoprice Tele and the interest just kept growing. Starting taking lessons again, playing every day. Bought an Eastman AC322CE a couple months ago. And then for Father's Day received a beautiful SE Paul's Guitar in Trampas Green. My first PRS and I'm blown away. Now I'm shopping for my next PRS!
Sweet! Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your first

Name's Ron. I end up here from time to time while searching PRS related items and issues. Figured best to go ahead and sign up. Oh, and I do like long walks on the beach though it has been years... Happy 4th!

Name's Ron. I end up here from time to time while searching PRS related items and issues. Figured best to go ahead and sign up. Oh, and I do like long walks on the beach though it has been years... Happy 4th!
Happy 4th to you , and welcome! There are some very knowledgeable people here, and some great humor.

Hi everyone!

Some of you may remember me from the old BaM forum (I see lots of familiar names here!) Long-time PRS devotee who, oddly enough, totally forgot about this board after signing up in 2012! :p Looking forward to being more active here.

Here's a pic of my current #1, a 2018 Custom 24 Piezo.

U6ngJzsHkSr_Yi0WXGbaWfNCUEcrjeIrG7KvtGlNgT8JnPPi9YQ7YivZ6g4QWooi3BkMQZQT9J63B7Vhz-ptuiT-iGeGxxPgppYQkTDHdsyZZHgNPMp8hDp3hH7BbKmsh3lnhJ51HsaaiJnbPf8DNwH6vgXnNBavh4VJj4ZSUo5-CiTicuRCrwCoqlriWy7jZBNCyxzbiwLKLVsnzdBop__p5g4rjrvYeOsd_Al1_eZfomXfBSLnHhSPQq_nBvzYNYV3VHGiewnC6zWGJ907zzDRWDfmZ1o24306Qk7JZC09lu46uH6YZVVgKBQv8v2b0X1r4bz3VtSEmtCM77eOfykBHy48BwDOjknmvseYmXqL2Uj_OwsmoyEOpINOcdsECUSLeDATGm41-r92xNaLDjR7Ijh2IA6pPFrV92HB9oI1RPm59vyNo2fGd24vVZU0xZYcnBHuyEr-soRxOM32OmhsD4QAqJ03gGdOUYzqRczWkBzvXJCx0xM7PVbUYRZymn0eKVxbj-4aGp_NlFMUdcaBiYEOkJO70bPfNPsEA-UdMEJxOIhRw1metyZMwbKpWZObqy9HKFqQttlPuqaO_OrMeI6RooTqmQ5fxbZtobhdnnasg6tQmNo3fprBtNkNF9CcBSr7tELiLRbONASJTAC8O_eBXp-qTrGYPd_Xj7Gbu0HdrGfrX4zPZlkuOA=w675-h1298-no

preview

Back