Introduce yourself!

As I now have posted enough messages, I can share a picture of my PRS collection

04AC5B0.jpg

From left to right:
  • SE Custom 24 Ziricote (2019, Indonesian made)
  • SE Zach Myers (2017, Korean made)
  • S2 Mira (2012)
  • Stripped 58 (2013)

Howdy all, I'm a newbie to PRS as I just got back from picking up my first one a little while ago. It's a 2006 SE Custom 22 that was just too good of a price to pass up.

I've been playing off & on for 40+ years, but not a lot the in the last 20 years as family took center stage. Over the last year I've had several old 8-track demo reels transferred to digital and playing with these has helped get me back into playing a bit more.

Here is the new addition:
PRS SE Custom 22.jpg

And the family she joins:
IMG_8280sm.jpg

Howdy all, I'm a newbie to PRS as I just got back from picking up my first one a little while ago. It's a 2006 SE Custom 22 that was just too good of a price to pass up.

I've been playing off & on for 40+ years, but not a lot the in the last 20 years as family took center stage. Over the last year I've had several old 8-track demo reels transferred to digital and playing with these has helped get me back into playing a bit more.

Here is the new addition:
PRS SE Custom 22.jpg

And the family she joins:
IMG_8280sm.jpg

Congrats and welcome

Hi im Nico, vfx designer and animator, and 27 years guitar player. Love to gig, record and i am left hamded. I play stratocaster, white one. I am here waiting Prs S 2 McCarty in left handed version. Hope prs will nade one in next 10 years.
Welcome to the forum Nico.
PRS does a lefty run from time to time.

Hey everyone! I finally pulled the trigger and got my first PRS! Traditionally I am a Gibson guy but have had my eye on a Silver Sky from my local dealer for a couple years... thanks to the recent global closure they were ready to make a deal! Growing up I was trained on the saxophone and in arranging so naturally I picked up guitar at the age of 11 (15 years ago) and never looked back! I am a studio musician living in Asheville, NC & Nashville, TN . Super stoked to meet everyone and I already have my eye on a Private Stock !

Hey everyone! I finally pulled the trigger and got my first PRS! Traditionally I am a Gibson guy but have had my eye on a Silver Sky from my local dealer for a couple years... thanks to the recent global closure they were ready to make a deal! Growing up I was trained on the saxophone and in arranging so naturally I picked up guitar at the age of 11 (15 years ago) and never looked back! I am a studio musician living in Asheville, NC & Nashville, TN . Super stoked to meet everyone and I already have my eye on a Private Stock !
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your Silver Sky

I'm Daniel, I'm from a small town in Iowa called Odebolt. I discovered the forum in Google searching to troubleshoot an issue I was having. Learned about PRS from a couple YouTubers. I've only been playing guitar for about a month now, and I bought my first new guitar to continue my learning on. Looking forward to becoming a part of a community while learning a new skill.

Hello All,

My name is Mark and I’m from Caddo Mills, Texas (East of Dallas). I just received my 2020 Dark Cherry CE 24 today in the mail. Got is from Musician Friends, so had to set the action on it. I believe MF Luthiers where trained by the 60’s Sear and Roebucks luthiers... Anyway, set it up and I enjoy the heck out of it. I have a 74 Les Paul and an 06 strat and this fits nicely in between these two guitars.

Only mod I’ll be doing shortly is a phase out. I have the jimi page mod on my LP giving me 25 voicing, I believe and it’s hard to live without once you have it.

Tried to post picture, but looks like photobucket is no longer free. Is there other services that are?

Back