Introduce yourself!

New member, old forum member ....

New here, but not new to PRS guitars or to the related forums. I bought a HB-II back in the year 2000, and a 1999 Archtop II in 2009, and have played and recorded with them ever since. My PRS GAS went dormant but re-emerged this year. I'd heard great things about the new 50-series pickups, so I got a pair of 53/10s and loved them in the Archtop. The GAS accumulation then exploded, and this year I got a 2009 PF-09 McCarty with 57/08s and then a Willcutt Ted McCarty DC-245. I was a very early member of the PRS Forum before it became The Gear Page, and was a member of the old Birds and Moons site before it closed. Here's a pic of some of the collection (check the TRCs for proof of old forum memberships!):
McCartyTrioJune2013-x_1_zps41eabd88.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm Grant. Been playing since '74. Grew up in the Bay Area but lived in West Texas in the mid- 80's and stupidly did not buy any of the new fangled guitars from Maryland! Actually became a PRS owner two years ago via the acoustics. Fell so hard for the Tonares that I have three now, which of course led to a renewed interest in electrics so I now have an HB II, SC 58 and a 513. Been in the Pacific NW for the past 25 years.

Last edited:
Hi,

Signed up for this forum a long time ago, but this is my first post here. I am from Lithuania. In past I was working musician but last 15 years I work for a company that sells musical instruments in our country as a manager.
I have 2 PRS guitars - one I bought last year, a 25th anniversary PRS Custom 24 in Fire Red Burst. Second, 25th anniversary SC245 in Smoked Black Slate (wthout body binding, according to my supplier its custom color, "one of kind" ). My guitars:

Samsung1101.jpg

Hey folks! I'm new here from Canada. I've owned a Santana SE in the past and I'm considering a purchase of a Navarro signature. I have questions which I'll ask in a more appropriate forum... and after a bit of a site search to see if my question was already answered.

I'm new! Just signed up. I used to visit the old BaM forum every now and then. I've got an Original Sewell 50-watter. It's awesome!

Hello, I'm new. I just joined the PRS club tonight with an SE singlecut. I've recently found some passion playing the guitar after a long hiatus focusing on bass.

Hello, I'm new. I just joined the PRS club tonight with an SE singlecut. I've recently found some passion playing the guitar after a long hiatus focusing on bass.
Welcome to the club man!

I've known Coop since I was probably like 10. Good dude, great bass player. It's actually because of him I play guitar, because he bought the bass I was gonna buy out from under me :laugh: At that point it was apparent I'd have to buy a guitar instead. Now back to the guitar....I see how you operate:box:

Welcome to the club man!

I've known Coop since I was probably like 10. Good dude, great bass player. It's actually because of him I play guitar, because he bought the bass I was gonna buy out from under me :laugh: At that point it was apparent I'd have to buy a guitar instead. Now back to the guitar....I see how you operate:box:

$95 3/4 scale Kay. :laugh:

You ended up with a black National Les Paul copy.

Back