Introduce yourself!

Hi.

I'm Jeremy, I live in France, I'm 48.
I used to buy and sell many electric guitars but also acoutics (Martin, MJ Franks..), I own a PRS SE, a Fender strat us deluxe.
I really had a revelation in 1994, when I played for the first time a PRS custom 24 : wow, what a guitar...
I was a student at this time, ans wasn't able to afford such a guitar.
Later, I had the money, but I prefered a luthier's guitar, instead buying a PRS...

About 5 years ago, I had the opportunity to buy a used PRS SE. Maybe a 2007 model, with a flat top.*
It feels and sounds good. But I miss the carved top, and all the emotion opf a US model.
So i'm planning to buy soon a PRS US. Core or CE, I'm not yet decided.
It will be a used one.
Let's start the hunt !

Welcome Jeremy, looking forward to your new guitar day thread soon :D

Hey!

My name is Jacques, I'm currently a student at Georgia Tech! I've been playing guitar for about 11 years I first got into PRS guitars when I played one at my local guitar shop a couple of years ago.

I couldn't afford it unfortunately but that didn't hinder my enthusiasm! despite having 2 jobs and picking up odd jobs and whatnot, I still can afford one. So what I do almost every day after class is head to the local guitar shop and play the same SE custom (I still do to this day).

Anyways, I just wanted to share my love and enthusiasm for PRS and the equipment they make!

Message me anytime to discuss Music or PRS or whatever!

Hey!

My name is Jacques, I'm currently a student at Georgia Tech! I've been playing guitar for about 11 years I first got into PRS guitars when I played one at my local guitar shop a couple of years ago.

I couldn't afford it unfortunately but that didn't hinder my enthusiasm! despite having 2 jobs and picking up odd jobs and whatnot, I still can afford one. So what I do almost every day after class is head to the local guitar shop and play the same SE custom (I still do to this day).

Anyways, I just wanted to share my love and enthusiasm for PRS and the equipment they make!

Message me anytime to discuss Music or PRS or whatever!
Welcome Jacques!

That's a great looking guitar in your profile pic, maybe put up a thread with a full set of pictures of it for us!

Hey! I'm Mike. Just picked up an Archon 100 and Stealth 4x12. Insane rig. I'd like to get into PRS guitars too. The body shape, headstock, fit & finish is great, but they need to get modern. Not everyone want's a trem and short scale lengths. Maybe someday I'll buy a PRS guitar when they come around.;)

Hey! I'm Mike. Just picked up an Archon 100 and Stealth 4x12. Insane rig. I'd like to get into PRS guitars too. The body shape, headstock, fit & finish is great, but they need to get modern. Not everyone want's a trem and short scale lengths. Maybe someday I'll buy a PRS guitar when they come around.;)

are you joking with us?

UH no. I seriously want a charcoal flame maple custom 24 w/ Evertune bridge, a 25.5' scale, a 12" radius, stainless steel frets, ebony board and active pickups (which I would be fine with swapping) to play through this wicked rig. I bought a PRS Archon and cab and this was where I could say what's up to the forum. Why would I be joking?

UH no. I seriously want a charcoal flame maple custom 24 w/ Evertune bridge, a 25.5' scale, a 12" radius, stainless steel frets, ebony board and active pickups (which I would be fine with swapping) to play through this wicked rig. I bought a PRS Archon and cab and this was where I could say what's up to the forum. Why would I be joking?

hey, i get you now — saw your other thread. you are not the first to ask for these features, for sure — i know at least two of us here are waiting for a fan fret headless, but that’s probably two hundred sales vs twenty thousand for another 594 variant.

there’s always carvin, right?

Totally. I have owned 2 Carvin CT6s, 1 C66 and a Kiesel CS624. Good guitars . While I haven't owned either... the PRS Custom 24 and Mayones Regius were in my hands just on another level completely. Mayones will pretty much make you what you want and their core line is very accommodating to every taste. PRS seems to be still focusing on the suits who have boutique gear in their office they never play. lol that actually was a joke, but you know what I mean. I see boutique making a comeback both in gitaars and amps and it seems like younger people are buying aw well. Gotta give the people what they want! Harley Davidson is right down the street from me...... perfect example. Wait too long and everything can come undone. A headless fan fret PRS would be sick BTW.

Hello all!

My name is Cameron and I manage Danville Music in the San Francisco Bay Area. We're a PRS dealer and I personally own a 35th Anniversary Custom 24 in Charcoal Cherry Burst that I absolutely adore. I'll have to post photos of mine...killer top on it. Just wanted to say hi and am looking forward to meeting you all. :)

First Post... Decide to join the forums today. My current toys are a DGT, Silver Sky, CE24, Paul's SE and a Dave Navarro SE. Today I purchased a Special 22 Semi-Hollowbody. Should be here in a few days. Met Paul at a guitar show last year. He signed my Silver Sky and DGT electronics plate. So.... huge PRS fan. Will plan to post some pictures soon.

PRS seems to be still focusing on the suits who have boutique gear in their office they never play. lol that actually was a joke, but you know what I mean.

Anyone here wear a suit? Anyone here not play their guitars?

How about tan pants? Klons? What other stereotypes can we discuss? Oh wait, I know.....

BLUES LAWYERS! :p:p

Anyone here wear a suit? Anyone here not play their guitars?

How about tan pants? Klons? What other stereotypes can we discuss? Oh wait, I know.....

BLUES LAWYERS! :p:p
Suit: I wore one 6 months ago
Guitar: not yet today, but right after this
Tan pants: surely you jest, you get a much better tan without pants
Klons: one of my vast collection of 3 pedals
Stereotypes: not here, but the occasional hint or innuendo is ok
Lawyers: no, they are green

First Post... Decide to join the forums today. My current toys are a DGT, Silver Sky, CE24, Paul's SE and a Dave Navarro SE. Today I purchased a Special 22 Semi-Hollowbody. Should be here in a few days. Met Paul at a guitar show last year. He signed my Silver Sky and DGT electronics plate. So.... huge PRS fan. Will plan to post some pictures soon.

Not so much a splash as a GADOOOOOSSSSHHHH!!

Welcome and congratulations!

Back