Introduce yourself!

Hello all! I’m excited to be a part of the PRS owners family! My first PRS is an SE Zach Myers signature. it has an upgraded nut and tuning machines. Wow! What a guitar! It’s one of the most inspiring guitars I have ever played! I can’t wait to post some pics as soon as the anti spam thing is listed!

Cheers all!
Jacoby

Last edited:
Greetings from the Outer Banks NC!
I started playing guitar about 1972, I was given a Silvertone Acoustic. Since then I have owned many guitars. Just recently bought a 2019 SE Custom 25 Vintage Zebra Wood. I love it! Wished I made the decision a long time ago.

Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the forum!!

Hello everyone!
Glad to finally join this forum. Have been following for many years, but didn't become a member because i did not feel my collection/knowledge on guitars was to par. Finally added a few nice guitars that I can be proud of!

Hello! Long-time PRS admirer but Gibson Les Paul player. I love my LP's but wanted something with a Les Paul style and feel that had a tremelo for my 80's hard rock cover band. I wanted a Tremonti model but couldn't justify the high price tag for a new one and didn't realize how cheap in comparison they are on the used market. As a result, I bought a new Tremonti SE last fall. I really liked it but always lusted after a Core Tremonti. I finally bought a 10 top Charcoal quilt top Tremonti on Saturday. I absolutely love it. As luck would have it, on the same day, I received an offer for a white S2 Starla plus cash for a Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas (made in Mexico), so now I have two USA PRSi guitars. Not sure when my LP's will get played again. :D

5PgKxma9HyTJhmgc6

t2wyCaxvpgbwJxcR8

t2wyCaxvpgbwJxcR8

Last edited:
Hello! Long-time PRS admirer but Gibson Les Paul player. I love my LP's but wanted something with a Les Paul style and feel that had a tremelo for my 80's hard rock cover band. I wanted a Tremonti model but couldn't justify the high price tag for a new one and didn't realize how cheap in comparison they are on the used market. As a result, I bought a new Tremonti SE last fall. I really liked it but always lusted after a Core Tremonti. I finally bought a 10 top Charcoal quilt top Tremonti on Saturday. I absolutely love it. As luck would have it, on the same day, I received an offer for a white S2 Starla plus cash for a Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas (made in Mexico), so now I have two USA PRSi guitars. Not sure when my LP's will get played again. :D

5PgKxma9HyTJhmgc6

t2wyCaxvpgbwJxcR8

t2wyCaxvpgbwJxcR8

Nice looking fiddles!

Hey all!

21 year PRS veteran here! But one with a handicap--- im left handed.

Being left handed makes it really tough to find/try different PRS's, but on the other hand (pun intended) it saves my bank account and my marriage!! Man if i had only half the selection y'all do... my only options are those limited lefty runs they do every few years, private stock, or nowadays wood library lefty runs of which there are quite a few.

Hey all!

21 year PRS veteran here! But one with a handicap--- im left handed.

Being left handed makes it really tough to find/try different PRS's, but on the other hand (pun intended) it saves my bank account and my marriage!! Man if i had only half the selection y'all do... my only options are those limited lefty runs they do every few years, private stock, or nowadays wood library lefty runs of which there are quite a few.

If the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, and the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, only left handed people are in their right mind!

It's not a handicap, it's a gift!

Welcome fellow gifted! :D

Back