Introduce yourself!

Hi all!

My name is Jerome, I've been playin' guitar since the early '70's (mostly strats). I treated myself to a Dark Cherry Sunburst CE 24 for my 60th birthday! I've NEVER played a better axe! Anyways it's good to meet y'all. I look forward to learning a lot.

---J---

hey all, I have had my PRS for 21 years now (whaaaa ???!?!?!?!)
anyway, such a cool guitar. have been playing my Brian Setzer Hot Rod all year and got the urge to dig out the PRS again this week.
it's a Custom 24 10 top - black/grey
looking forward to being here

My name's Rob. I'm 38 and have been playing guitar since I've been 13. Always wanted a PRS since I was a kid. Went out and bought a 2018 CE 24 in whale blue. Loved it so much I bought a 2018 S2 SC in satin charcoal and a 2018 S2 Studio in frost blue.

Hi all! I just found this page and had to join in - I have and love a PRS SE baritone at the moment

Yikes. I didn't know there's a PRS baritone .... Why did I find this forum?!?! In gonna want one now....

Seriously tho, I should try finding one...to try out...not buy... Really...

Now I have 3 PRSi and a bunch of neglected Teles & Strats. The funny thing is, for the first time, I actually crave playing while I'm away at work. It feels like an addiction.

Welcome to the addiction..uh, I meant welcome to the forum. Glad you're here...so 3 right outta the gate..thats a nice start, what's next? Got any pics...we love pics...btw...it feels like an addiction cause it is ;).

If you heard my playing, you probably wouldn't be recommending a Core guitar. :D

I played bass in the early 80s and never played guitar professionally, so I think I'm set for guitars..... for now.

Oh yes we would...you can't be as bad as I am and it's suggested to me daily...ans it's wearing me down.

No, no you're not all set...that's logic just trying to trick you into being practical...being practical is gonna fly right out the window...embrace it man...its just more fun if ya do...;)

Hey! New to the forum, long time PRS admirer from afar and now proud owner! I’ll get my NGD thread up soon you guys can see my new Custom 24 10-top! I’m in Los Angeles. Looking forward to chatting with and learning from everyone.

Back