intro

nik62es

in all honesty - I joined to get some info on a PRS, my first PRS, I am interested in buying...the photos I posted seem to count as links, as they have just disappeared.. that is a bad intro and a bad reason to join for all you hardcore fans, I guess...only two more and I can try and get the photos back up. Peace.

Glad your with us! Welcome to the wonderful world of PRS so tell us what your first will be/is. Good luck with posting your pics. Look forward to seeing them.

Glad your with us! Welcome to the wonderful world of PRS so tell us what your first will be/is. Good luck with posting your pics. Look forward to seeing them.

The one I am looking at right now is a PRS Custom 22, 10 top from 1999. I really don't know much (read : nothing) about PRS, as I have been 30 years out of music..a lot seems to have happened since ;-)

Wakester - I must admit you had me worried there for a while.... Kevin, the secret handshake is done with the hand, right ? I mean, I shake your hand. With my hand. Just trying my best to understand your way of doing things.. I lived on a smallish island once, known for its sheep population. Sorry, that just kind of crept up on me.

The one I am looking at right now is a PRS Custom 22, 10 top from 1999. I really don't know much (read : nothing) about PRS, as I have been 30 years out of music..a lot seems to have happened since ;-)

Bypassing some of the innuendo, lol.....

The Custom 22 is killer!!!!! I love mine to death. I got it second hand, and it has seen some better days - the finish on the neck is worn down to the wood in several spots (probably helped by the original owner going "satin" on the back of the neck), and the body has few chunks of clear missing, but it has a spirit that is undeniable!!!

Here are a couple pics for you.....

..seems like all the ones I see have nicer tops than the 10 top offered to me ;-) Do you have Dragon II fitted ?

..seems like all the ones I see have nicer tops than the 10 top offered to me ;-) Do you have Dragon II fitted ?

Yes. That CU22 is a 10 top with Dragon IIs. While I prefer the 57/08s over all other pickups, these Dragon IIs give me a different sound - slightly darker - that just RIPS when the volume is LOUD.....which is good, because my band is LOUD, lol.

Back