Interview with PRS

KCROexperience

Hi everybody! I am one of the co hosts of the Keep Calm and Rock On Experience podcast. We had the pleasure of sitting down with Paul for an in person interview. We had a great time and thank him very much for spending time with us.

We covered a lot, from his views in vintage guitars and the current state of the guitar industry.

Hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to check out our other interviews with guys like GE Smith, Dick Dale, Nils Lofgren and many more. Link is below. Thanks!

www.kcropodcast.libsyn.com

Thanks guys, glad you all enjoyed it! We had a blast doing it and was thrilled to do the interview inside the vaunted wood vault!

If you have time, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and check out the other interviews!

Thanks again!

This is an awesome and insightful interview. ALOT of meat on the bone. Good stuff! Thanks.

Is he even on this interview? I listened almost halfway and all I heard was 2 guys yappin about him. I got bored and turned it off. I love PRSh interviews. But I want to hear PRSh not 2 guys talk about him.

Is he even on this interview? I listened almost halfway and all I heard was 2 guys yappin about him. I got bored and turned it off. I love PRSh interviews. But I want to hear PRSh not 2 guys talk about him.

The actual interview was very good and the commentary before and after was way above the norm.

But you can't please everyone.

Great interview, thanks for sharing with us! Loved his reference to Adrian Belew's tone on record and mid-90's King Crimson, spot on -- I wouldn't have guessed that was on Paul's radar but of course he gets it.

The actual interview was very good and the commentary before and after was way above the norm.

But you can't please everyone.
Alright, alright already. Jeez.
I sat and let it play beside me through headphones till my wife asked me why the internet was on. Then I backed it up to the start of the actual interview. It was actually good, once they got around to the actual interview.

Back