Installing a Mann bridge

The Mann is slightly shorter and has less of a bend than the PRS Core, but the PRS Offshore arm is way longer than anything else.
Exactly! I wonder why are they shorter? I tried the Mann and the PRS Offshore arms and I am more comfortable using the offshore one. I tried the Mann and it was uncomfortable for me, or I'm just used to the import. I'm wondering why are they shorter. Roxanne at Mann's said they might bend a longer one for me. Just waiting for a price quote.

Exactly! I wonder why are they shorter? I tried the Mann and the PRS Offshore arms and I am more comfortable using the offshore one. I tried the Mann and it was uncomfortable for me, or I'm just used to the import. I'm wondering why are they shorter. Roxanne at Mann's said they might bend a longer one for me. Just waiting for a price quote.

“Roxanne, please get John to bend me a new wang bar. The one he sent with my new bridge, just doesn’t do it for me!”

“Roxxxxxaaaannnnneeee!”

;)

It super cool, but it's no PRS. It's definitely a guitar that demands a more technical playing style.
Gotcha. I had a chance to play a Metal 6 for about 20 minutes over the holidays, which was enough to suck me in. The fingerboard felt very natural, though the Enduro-neck will take a little more getting used to, I think. Only time will tell!

Nickel is nickel plated brass. Raw brass is just one with no plating on it. Those would look like the trem on my West St. Ltd.

YkOT63S.jpg

Damn, bodia! I love that Westie! That brass bridge looks perfect, too.

Back