Inside PRS Private Stock

I will admit I also expected this to be longer in length, and it is still mouth wateringly insightful!

Killer video...I've been trying to put into words (with visual aids) in a way the Ginger Goddess could underatand...why PS guitars costs as much as they do. She actually enjoyed the video and said now she gets it! Trust me when I say...we've come a loooong way in the little over three years I've been playing. She is much more open minded about the cost of PRSi now. She said she really got it after watching this video and the passion and time that goes into creating these beautiful pieces of playable art. She, told me I still can't have a PS but at least she gets it!o_O:rolleyes:

Killer video...I've been trying to put into words (with visual aids) in a way the Ginger Goddess could underatand...why PS guitars costs as much as they do. She actually enjoyed the video and said now she gets it! Trust me when I say...we've come a loooong way in the little over three years I've been playing. She is much more open minded about the cost of PRSi now. She said she really got it after watching this video and the passion and time that goes into creating these beautiful pieces of playable art. She, told me I still can't have a PS but at least she gets it!o_O:rolleyes:

I’ll help bro, we’ll talk her round!;)

Wonderful watch, incredible job as always PS team

d54f8f756e48a3c244eca510e2ccfaa4.jpg

One word aid......tequila

Back