Inside Experience PRS 2018-Tim Pierce Personal Tour

I was gonna post this, glad you already did!

Tim's getting a new PS; he's had that Grissom amp in his studio for quite a while, which is also quite cool. And an original Hendrix amp is being evaluated by PRS component by component?

Wow. I...um...wonder what's gonna happen with that...??? :eek:

And an original Hendrix amp is being evaluated by PRS component by component?

Wow. I...um...wonder what's gonna happen with that...??? :eek:

I'm hoping it's the Next Generation HX-- Amp; 100 watts only; no 1/2 power switch with an Effects Loop. And all controls go to '11' of course...

Last edited:
I'm hoping it's the Next Generation HX-- Amp; 100 watts only; no 1/2 power switch with an Effects Loop. And all controls go to '11' of course...

If that’s happening, count me in, but Hendrix didn’t have an effects loop, so if they do it, I’d want it to be truly authentic. Just a preference, but I have just the solution for both of us!

Give it an effects loop that can be completely switched out of the circuit. Best of both worlds. Where do I place my order? :)

Just watched the video & thanks for posting. What kind of guitar did he buy from Norm's? I could not read the name on the truss rod cover.

Thumbs up on the Effect Loop defeat circuit...Well that makes two of us...Maybe next year's NAMM?

I wish I could say it was an original idea! There’s an effects loop and global master volume defeat circuit on my Lone Star, and I make use of it to fuss with the tones I can squeeze from that amp.

Definitely a good feature!

I’d be fine without a half-power switch, too, and I’d even want it without a master volume control, but I’ll bet a lot of folks would be afraid of a 100 Watt amp that lacked either feature.

Back