IncomiNGD

GarrettIvo

Observant readers of some threads hereabouts may have seen me mention my "dilemma" in the procurement of a new PRSi.

Suffice to say the dilemma has been resolved, and my new acquisition will be coming home on Sunday, to coincide with my 42nd birthday.

I'll let you speculate as to what it may be...

...I'll let you speculate as to what it may be...

Hello-Kitty-guitar-002.jpg

Will it have SS frets? And I don't mean Stainless Steel, I'm thinking more Sold State. Then you can plug into a Stainless Steel Amp!

Will it have SS frets? And I don't mean Stainless Steel, I'm thinking more Sold State. Then you can plug into a Stainless Steel Amp!

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, which I'm sure says more about me than you.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, which I'm sure says more about me than you.
Lots of discussion here about SS frets (stainless steel) and SS amps (solid state). So, in my smart-assery attempt at humor, I mixed the two concepts. Seriously though, I and all your PRS friends here are happy for your incoming guitar, whatever it may be. I'll bet you can hardly wait 'till Sunday.

Back