Incoming!

Sage

While you were partying I studied the guitar.
After years of wanting one of these, I finally pulled the trigger. Here's a hint:

12295658144_ab83d9b938_z.jpg

c'mon do I get a prize? I think I recognize some Guitar Center carpeting in that reflection...

Haha, so close, man. Cherry sunburst, not tobacco -- though that's a moot point since I'll probably be sending it to the PTC for a refin. But yes, it's coming from a GC. According to the staff it's in remarkably good condition for how old it is.
I know what that is..... :rock:

I only hope you can forgive what I'm going to do to it. :vroam:

Last edited:
Haha, so close, man. Cherry sunburst, not tobacco -- though that's a moot point since I'll probably be sending it to the PTC for a refin. But yes, it's coming from a GC. According to the staff it's in remarkably good condition for how old it is.

It is ;) I checked the S/N I almost bought that one, I have pics of her...she is a beauty, nice flame for a CE...was wondering why she disappeared from online lol...

Does purple count as blue? And no, I despise Floyds. Them wings are coming off though.

Purple never counts as blue 'cause purple is ..... Bangin'! Can't wait to see how they do this one, I hope there are lots of pics!

Just remember to give SWARP a call and we'll help find a home for those wingers.

Back