Incoming!

Very cool, Bob! Congratulations on getting that - looks like it will really be a great one!

When you said there was a roach in the case I thought you meant, oh never mind.

So, I've been to college, the names just sorta popped into my head - even though I was always just an observer..

Mary Jane
doobie
roach
grass
weed
cannabis
blunt
reefer
bamba
dope
ganja...

The list (of the ones I omitted) is exhaustive. Not wanting to derail the thread, but as we oogle Bob's cool new guitar (congratulations, BTW!), maybe we should work in our favorite nickname for his apocalypse resistant passenger....

Last edited:
So, I've been to college, the names just sorta popped into my head - even though I was always just an observer..

Mary Jane
doobie
roach
grass
weed
cannabis
blunt
reefer
bamba
dope
ganja...

The list is exhaustive. Not wanting to derail the thread, but as we oogle Bob's cool new guitar (congratulations, BTW!), maybe we should work in our favorite nickname for his apocalypse resistant passenger....

Is "pot" no longer used? :confused:
And, one must differentiate between "commercial" and "Hi-test" at all times as well. :)

Is "pot" no longer used? :confused:
And, one must differentiate between "commercial" and "Hi-test" at all times as well. :)

I had to stop somewhere.... :dontknow:

There is this partial list from the urban dictionary:

420, ace, african, alaskan thunderf**k, apocynum cannabinum, ashes, aunt mary, bag, baggie, bales, bamba, bangue, bc bud, bhang, blunt, bo, bobo, bonghit, boo, bowl, bricks, broccoli, bud, buddha, bush, buzz, cannabis, cannabis indica, cannabis sativa, chief, chronic, columbian gold, cryppie, cryptonite, dagga, dank, devilweed, diggy, dirtweed, ditch, ditchweed, dobie, domestic don juan, doob, doobie, dope, draf, draw, durban poison, fir, flowers, ganja, gash, gasper, giggle twig, gold, gong, gram, grass, green, greenbud, green-sticky, griffa, happy backy, hash, hawaiian homegrown hay, hemp, herb, high, hocus pocus, homegrown, hooch, hooter, hops, humboltd, indian hemp, intsangu (zulu), j, joint, kenevir, kif, killer, kilos, leaf, loco weed, marijuana, mary jane, mbanja (pemba), method, mexican, mj, mo, moocah, moota, mooters, mootie, mor a grifa, mountain cabbage, nubs, nuggets, nuggies, number, one-hit, ounce, owl, panama red, parsley, pot, pounds, pr, pretendica, puff, ragweed, rainy day woman, rasta, red bud, reefer, roach, root, rope, seeds, shake, s**t, shwag, skunk, skunk weed, smoke, snop, spliff, stack, stash, stems, stick, stone, swazi, sweet lucy, sweet wheat, tchene, tea, texas tea, thai-bud, thai-stick, thrupence bag, thumb, tree of wisdom, trees, turkish delight, twigs, untoque, wahupta (sioux), weed, whacktabacky, whackyweed, wheat, wood, yesca, zol

Are we going for the exhaustive list??? We may need a new thread (and biger servers) for that! :)

Last edited:
I had to stop somewhere.... :dontknow:
Are we going for the exhaustive list??? We may need a new thread (and biger servers) for that! :)

54a4c25185c4931955132b26321224b4.jpg

not a roach.

from the site s**tmystudentswrite:

"I also used to be very gullible but then I started smoking weed and questioning things."

which leads to:

"Students should be able to enjoy their college life experience without being tested if they gained much knowledge."

and

"I would also like to add that the term illiterate is mean and hateful. People cannot help that they don’t have a father!"

Ya see what that one little roach started???? :evil:

Back