Incoming Paisley Case!

dmatthews

Dave's not here
I've always loved the look of the paisley cases that PRS uses, so I pulled the trigger on one.
Now, I spent a very pretty penny on this sucker, but the seller said he added a surprise inside that weighs... I dunno... 8lbs or so.:confused:
I have no idea what it is, he wouldn't tell me.
So cuz you guys are such a brainy collective, what the heck do you think he put inside?
My first thought was a bowling ball, but that of course wouldn't fit! And besides, an 8lb ball is certainly the wrong weight for me!
Help a brother out will ya?
Should be here on Tuesday...

It has all the picks that fell out of everyone else's laundry that he collected from the dryers at the local laundromat.

Unfortunately for you, they are the wrong thickness, and many of them were made using those pick punches.

It has all the picks that fell out of everyone else's laundry that he collected from the dryers at the local laundromat.

Unfortunately for you, they are the wrong thickness, and many of them were made using those pick punches.
Hmmm... could be, could be... I do very much hate those credit card punched picks though!
Man, I hope that's not it!

What if it was a AP or a WL?
What the heck could it be? I mean, not that I'm expecting such a surprise, but it's fun to daydream.
The options for WL or AP are seemingly endless, over the years. Just look at all the wild variants of WL put out by our favorite PRS retailers!

Um...WL HB II (with piezo), Ebony board, Cocobolo or RW neck, in Beach Fade.

Maybe I'm just projecting.

EDIT: @veinbuster makes a good point. Not a HB II, a SC594?

I've got an Artist series and a Paisley Case. Those cases are pretty hefty on their own - compared to a Fender G&G Case, they are almost twice as heavy empty. I wish you good luck and hopefully there is something in there!
Thanks Robert, I'm giddy with anticipation.
And these guys are filling my head... mostly with maple syrup!
Oh wait...

Back