Incoming NGD!

12manD

Nqy7Iul.jpg

Hey Everyone, I'm new around here but I have to say I am loving it so far! I have this beauty coming in hopefully by the end of next week and I cant wait. It will be the second PRS of the collection. She is a 2019 Custom 24 10 top great deal just about 60% of the list price and not a scratch on it. Anyways all I have is one pic to hold me over until she gets here, so here is to the wait!

Congrats! Thats a beauty! Looking forward to seeing more pics when it arrives.

Score! Congrats on a great guitar for a great deal!

That's beautiful - pretty much my dream core! (One day). Enjoy the hell out of it!

Brilliant looking guitar, very jealous you found such a cracking deal. Great colour!

Thanks everyone! I had been keeping an eye out for a Tremonti in a Charcoal top with natural back, one day that will happen :cool:, and then this one showed up and when I saw the picture and the asking price plans had to change! I was unsure of the black back as I usually prefer natural backs but with the brass screws and block showing through they just looks so classy from all the pictures I see of them. I will definitely be putting some major playing time on this one when it shows.

That’s a heck of a way to make an entrance!

Wow & Welcome!

Back