Incoming NGD S2 Studio

emesem7

Been gassing for another PRS and just pulled the trigger on one in white. Can’t wait. Yes I’m a sucker for getting it new but just didn’t see many of the white ones out there for sale used and most major retails are out of their stock. (Looks like many have the blue ones still around). My other is an old black grey 20th Anny CU22 Stoptail so think this would make a nice complement.

Its arrived! Still getting used to these unique pickups. Position 4 is gnarly..sure its got the almost "glassy". "quacky" sort of sound but there something unique here. Finding the bridge a little icepickish may need to adjust the heights a bit but it already came in fairly low. One sort of bummer was that bridge was set floating very high on the six screws side (almost 1/8th rather than the recommended 1/16th!). I took the plunge and adjusted it down a bit. Other than that, very nice. Like the cream white but wondering if I should have went with the Tobacco. Should be a keeper. (Now just have to decide which one of my other ones has to go under my "one in, one out" rule).

Last edited:
Back