Incoming NGD - S2 Standard 22

krb813

I'm looking forward to getting this tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for always giving me insight on things PRS related.
front.jpg

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Here's mine!

I upgraded all the electronics though and almost done.

OP I have 2 of em I like em so much! Enjoy they play fantastic, both of mine are around 7lbs as well, win all around!

Looks like a great guitar in black! Just got mine a week or so ago. Finish is Firemist Purple but it’s more dark blue. You will like the S22. Feels like a smaller and slightly darker toned guitar than the SE Custom 24. Good call getting it from Sweetwater. I had a Sweetwater purchase this Black Friday as well. Their customer service is awesome. Do your purchases through Andrew. He’s a legend.

-k

Thanks. For some reason I didn't get a bag of candy this time. As for the guitar. I really like it. Except for the plastic film on the pickguard. I was able to remove almost all the film except under 2 of the screws. I tried to use a very small screwdriver to raise the screws up so I can use a pair of tweezers to get the remaining plastic film off and the screws will not come up. Now the plastic is going to annoy me everytime I play the damn thing..lol. I know. First world problems.

Last edited:
Thanks. For some reason I didn't get a bag of candy this time.
What??? Send it back! (well, at least give your sales rep a chance to correct this horrible mistake)

Thanks. For some reason I didn't get a bag of candy this time. As for the guitar. I really like it. Except for the plastic film on the pickguard. I was able to remove almost all the film except under 2 of the screws. I tried to use a very small screwdriver to raise the screws up so I can use a pair of tweezers to get the remaining plastic film off and the screws will not come up. Now the plastic is going to annoy me everytime I play the damn thing..lol. I know. First world problems.

I'd probably not worry about the candy but that plastic film needs to go! Screws turn but aren't coming out at all? Did you loosen all of them from the guard?

I just tried the two that still had tiny pieces of plastic visible. I couldn't get them to loosen or come up a bit after trying two different small Phillips screwdrivers.

Back