Incoming NGD: PRS Hollowbody II Artist Package One-Off (Bonnie Pink Burst!)

HighGain510

Just one more...
Well I didn't really plan to let go of the P24 Trem so quickly since it was a killer guitar and I only had it for a brief period of time, but the second I saw this one show up in the dealer section I knew it was only a matter of time! My CU24 in Bonnie Pink is one of my favorite PRS, so when I saw this one-off in Bonnie Pink Burst with matching BP faux binding I knew I was a goner! :redface:

HBIICCAPFMPLEB_zps8b502f8e.jpg

HBIICCAPFMPLEBa_zpse4972beb.jpg

HBIICCAPFMPLEBb_zps8648414e.jpg

HBIICCAPFMPLEBc_zpsab29692e.jpg

HBIICCAPFMPLEBd_zpsf1192d1e.jpg

HBIICCAPFMPLEBe_zpsafa942e8.jpg

HBIICCAPFMPLEBf_zps98726d4c.jpg

HBIICCAPFMPLEBg_zps2f2d54ef.jpg

HBIICCAPFMPLEBh_zpsc8be3586.jpg

The P24 was paid for today so I'll be bringing this one home this week as soon as I can get the last half to Jack! SOOOO excited, maple neck + ebony board on a hollowbody guitar usually sounds great, so I'm expecting this beauty so sound even better than she looks!

Radical. So are the AP maple necks stained/finished now?

Thanks guys! She's paid off and will be here soon! I'll make sure I get a little group shot of her with Pinky for sure! ;)

Radical. So are the AP maple necks stained/finished now?

I don't think it's the standard option, but this is now the 3rd Artist Package that I've seen that has a stained flamed maple neck, so my guess is either a dealer can order that options or it's one of those "luck of the draw" deals on a "sprayer choice" or "one-off" guitar perhaps? Obviously they CAN do it, so I'm sure if you were dropping AP-level cash on it, they might be open to it as long as it's not something like "can you do a matching fade finish on this neck?" where it would be too close to Private Stock option territory. :)

Too intense as it reminds me of all the times I put to much strawberry mix in the milk(yes,@ age 52, I drink strawberry milk...hate chocolate).

Back