Incoming NGD!! HBii with one piece top

Absolutely beautiful!! Kind of like that stain huh ? Lol

There are advantages to having just one colour - the wife can't tell the difference between them so can't tell if a new one gets added... :D

All my Guitars have been either Red or Black and I am drawn more towards Red guitars - my purchasing resistance is weak to them. It would be such a shame to buy a 'black' PRS and miss out on all those beautiful stripes and quilts...

The only guitar that I have kept for over 30yrs is also red - wine red. Its my Washburn Electro Acoustic
mfh53Om.jpg

(an example - I must get a decent camera to take my own Pictures)

Last edited:
There are advantages to having just one colour - the wife can't tell the difference between them so can't tell if a new one gets added... :D

Genius!! I love that red burst color scheme, it’s classy. Someday I’ll be getting one :)

Congrats, OP! She's a beaut. The binding really pops against that finish.

Thank you :)

That angle does look great and shows more of the grain on the top than the front on view does. The Hollowbody Binding, I think, stands out more because its both top and bottom because of the Maple Back but the binding on all my PRS guitars does stand out because its a light colour against the dark. Maple binding on a light coloured guitar lacks the contrast by comparison - not that it is a 'bad' thing of course.

Back