Incoming NGD! 30th Anniversary Content

Solteroblues

I just ordered it yesterday as a (very) early 40th birthday present to myself, paid for 2-day shipping, so it should arrive tomorrow. It's a 30th Anniversary Custom 24 10-Top in Azul...

I know, pics or it didn't happen, I was so excited I forgot to save the pics from zzounds, and they've been taken down already, but I will post as soon as it arrives tomorrow!

I don't turn 40 until end of August, but everyone seems to be running out of these, and this was their last one, so I snagged it! I'm super excited, it's my 5th PRS total, but will only be the 2nd one that I will have currently. I used to have a CU24 Artist that I bought used, but it was much more beat up than the seller told me, so it went away fairly quickly. I think this one will stick around a while!

Well Happy Birthday for August......just in case I forget.

Congrats on the Anni Cu24. Can't wait to see the pics. I'm a very new PRS owner and it's all very exciting. Amazing instruments.

if you still have pics of the beater please add one or two to the thread I started on Worn PRS guitars. I'd love to see some.

Last edited:
Well the guys at Zzounds are pretty awesome... I emailed their CS and within less than half an hour, they emailed me the original pictures of my guitar that they had taken down. Here's a couple:

17134280038_c526dc699f_b.jpg

17321655281_03eb4f0bda_b.jpg

16701810953_02603fd1f6_b.jpg

That's a pretty guitar! There was an identical one in the PRS factory gift shop when I took the factory tour on April 9, I played on it a little bit and then ordered my blood orange 30th when I got home a couple days later.
You're gonna love it!

Tom

It's beautiful!

As a fello 30th Anniversary CU24 owner, I think you will love this model.

thanks guys, I think I'll love it, too! I can't wait, I'm so excited! It's my first ever new PRS core model.

Nice snag, congrats I'm sure you will love it even more when you plug it in

Your axe is freakin gorgeous!!! Congrats.

It's beautiful!

As a fello 30th Anniversary CU24 owner, I think you will love this model.

I must concur with Mr. Schefman. My 30th CU24 is the best guitar I've ever played. I'm totally in-love and it's ruined me. I also play a 54' Strat but have wanted a Gibson 335. Now I'm looking at getting the PRS H2 instead.

Cheers -Zafu

Well the guys at Zzounds are pretty awesome... I emailed their CS and within less than half an hour, they emailed me the original pictures of my guitar that they had taken down. Here's a couple:

17134280038_c526dc699f_b.jpg

17321655281_03eb4f0bda_b.jpg

16701810953_02603fd1f6_b.jpg

AZULLICIOUS... Congrats and enjoy

Nice. I bought mine from Musicians Friend and the azul looked a lot darker in their pic then when I opened the case. I almost sent it back based on color alone, but decided to keep it due to the tone and have since fallen in love with the azul. Your pics are definitely more representative of the true color of the guitar.

Back