Incoming N/UAD

Davey

Just Jammin'
Decided to add another to the Amparsenal.
I blame all of you enablers...:p
This might be a good replacement for my XXX and mini recto 25, but we'll see as I love both of them.
This is the 100, because the 50 doesn't come with a 100 switch.
It's a pre 11/14, so I'll need to check if it has the loop mod done.

Just the listing pic. I guess if you seen one, you've seen them all.
I also hatched a deal for a 212 deep stealth cab that's incoming.

51436739422_a9c7bfbd38_b.jpg

Decided to add another to the Amparsenal.
I blame all of you enablers...:p
This might be a good replacement for my XXX and mini recto 25, but we'll see as I love both of them.
This is the 100, because the 50 doesn't come with a 100 switch.
It's a pre 11/14, so I'll need to check if it has the loop mod done.

Just the listing pic. I guess if you seen one, you've seen them all.
I also hatched a deal for a 212 deep stealth cab that's incoming.

51436739422_a9c7bfbd38_b.jpg

That is one beautiful, and great sounding amp. II have a 212 deep stealth cab, and can attest to its greatness. It's married to my HXDA.

That is one beautiful, and great sounding amp. II have a 212 deep stealth cab, and can attest to its greatness. It's married to my HXDA.

Thanks Les,
That's the reason I got that 212 was for the hxda.

Totally approve. I LOVE my Plum 50.

Nice! I was eyeing the 50's as there are a few floating around, but held out for the 100 at the right price.

No suckage in this thread! 100% beef!

Thanks Boogie.

Congratulations on your new amp (sweet top!;)).

Thanks AR.

Great looking rig, congrats!

Thanks Dave.

If he leaves those controls exactly where they are now and whacks a chord, it might even be OVER 100% beef. :eek:

Go on, OP. Dare ya. :D (Really, I'm just giving you "the business" because I want your 2x12 deep cab)

I am going to have to try that.
All knobs at 12:00 o_O

I actually got lucky on the cab. A music shop in SoCal listed a package deal that was Joey Santiago's equipment from The Pixies (a PRS SE30 head, a tuku cover for the head, a beefy looking speaker cab road case and the deep stealth cab itself).
I spotted the cab and knew what it was right away but the ad just listed it as a PRS cab.
I didn't want all of it so I made an offer for just the cab and it was accepted.

If he leaves those controls exactly where they are now and whacks a chord, it might even be OVER 100% beef. :eek:

Go on, OP. Dare ya. :D (Really, I'm just giving you "the business" because I want your 2x12 deep cab)

Tried it with all knobs at 12. Whooooo.
GREAT tone! This will definitely blast paint off the walls. :eek:
I honestly don't think there is a bad setting. All kinds of goodness, lots of headroom.
I can crank the gain on the clean channel and get some good dirt.
Very pedal friendly, but doesn't really need anything.
Loving the depth knob.
I'm tried running a chorus, delay and reverb through the loop and I'm not getting a ton of noise, there is some, especially with the boss rv-6, but nothing super annoying.
I'm still waiting to hear from PRS support on the loop mod.
The guy I bought it from said he didnt have any noise issues with the loop so it may have already been done.

I didn't post a NCD for the deep 212 because I didnt want to rub it in too much....:p

Tried it with all knobs at 12. Whooooo.
GREAT tone! This will definitely blast paint off the walls. :eek:
I honestly don't think there is a bad setting. All kinds of goodness, lots of headroom.
I can crank the gain on the clean channel and get some good dirt.
Very pedal friendly, but doesn't really need anything.
Loving the depth knob.
I'm tried running a chorus, delay and reverb through the loop and I'm not getting a ton of noise, there is some, especially with the boss rv-6, but nothing super annoying.
I'm still waiting to hear from PRS support on the loop mod.
The guy I bought it from said he didnt have any noise issues with the loop so it may have already been done.

I didn't post a NCD for the deep 212 because I didnt want to rub it in too much....:p

What year is the amp? If it's new enough then the loop mod will be done from the factory.

Back