INCOMING MCCARTY SC LE !!!

It really cold in SW Michigan right now, so I let THE TED set in the case for a few hours before taking it out.

So, I did my usual...new strings, full setup, clean and polish, lemon oil the fretboard, etc...the whole 9 yards!!

The guitar had been re wired to "Les Paul" configuration with different pots and caps. It appears to have the original 57/08 pickups in it. It sets up perfectly! Great low action, no dead spots. I love the neck, a great medium 50s feel!

I love these pickups! They sound killer through my Marshall!

I love everything about the guitar!

IMG_6233 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6234 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6232 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6235 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6236 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6237 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6238 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6239 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6240 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6241 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6245 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6247 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6248 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr
Nice.

If that box was dropped off in person, I would have had a very hard time not asking the delivery driver WTF was that all about. That took one heck of a hit. Those cases are a couple hundred bucks now. I would have the seller file a claim with the carrier to get the case replaced by them. You have the pictures as proof. Thankfully the guitar is unharmed. That is one of the better looking Teds I have seen. Congrats.

It really cold in SW Michigan right now, so I let THE TED set in the case for a few hours before taking it out.

So, I did my usual...new strings, full setup, clean and polish, lemon oil the fretboard, etc...the whole 9 yards!!

The guitar had been re wired to "Les Paul" configuration with different pots and caps. It appears to have the original 57/08 pickups in it. It sets up perfectly! Great low action, no dead spots. I love the neck, a great medium 50s feel!

I love these pickups! They sound killer through my Marshall!

I love everything about the guitar!

IMG_6233 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6234 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6232 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6235 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6236 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6237 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6238 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6239 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6240 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6241 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6245 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6247 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6248 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr
Fantastic!

If that box was dropped off in person, I would have had a very hard time not asking the delivery driver WTF was that all about. That took one heck of a hit. Those cases are a couple hundred bucks now. I would have the seller file a claim with the carrier to get the case replaced by them. You have the pictures as proof. Thankfully the guitar is unharmed. That is one of the better looking Teds I have seen. Congrats.
The seller said he was going to file a claim

Back