INCOMING MCCARTY SC LE !!!

I had one…I’m sorry I let it go. Don’t make that mistake! It’s an incredible guitar, and there’s nothing else like it currently. I don’t think they will ever do another like it either. If you ever do want to move it though, please contact me first! Lol… it’s a beauty!

My UPS DRIVER just drove by my house!!! It was supposed to be here today but it got into Chicago late and didn’t make the last truck to Kalamazoo!!!

I can share pics from the seller!!! I’m really excited!!! I have never played the 57/08 pickups before!!!

These "Teds" are fantastic guitars. Someone changed the tail piece on it to an adjustable one. I can tell you that the one of these I have is just a magical guitar. There is something about it that is just better than other singlecut guitars I have owned. I know it is the guitar and not me because everyone I have ever let play it says it is just one of those guitars that went together right and is more than the sum of it's parts.

Congrats on a great guitar.

These "Teds" are fantastic guitars. Someone changed the tail piece on it to an adjustable one. I can tell you that the one of these I have is just a magical guitar. There is something about it that is just better than other singlecut guitars I have owned. I know it is the guitar and not me because everyone I have ever let play it says it is just one of those guitars that went together right and is more than the sum of it's parts.

Congrats on a great guitar.
Honey finish and rosewood neck, by chance?

Honey finish and rosewood neck, by chance?
Nope. It is actually a non 10 top in McCarty burst. It must be a faded McCarty burst because it is pretty yellow, like a vintage yellow. The top has a good bit of stripe in it even though it is a non 10. It just doesn't show it as well as it could because it has a lighter finish on it. The stripe is there, it just isn't in your face there.

Nope. It is actually a non 10 top in McCarty burst. It must be a faded McCarty burst because it is pretty yellow, like a vintage yellow. The top has a good bit of stripe in it even though it is a non 10. It just doesn't show it as well as it could because it has a lighter finish on it. The stripe is there, it just isn't in your face there.
I had one in Honey with the RW neck that I put a MannMade adj bridge on. Had to ask!

Whew man that’s scary! I’ll bet this had a pucker factor of 1000/10 and I’m being conservative. At least when you finally get your hands on it…it’ll be KILLER!

It really cold in SW Michigan right now, so I let THE TED set in the case for a few hours before taking it out.

So, I did my usual...new strings, full setup, clean and polish, lemon oil the fretboard, etc...the whole 9 yards!!

The guitar had been re wired to "Les Paul" configuration with different pots and caps. It appears to have the original 57/08 pickups in it. It sets up perfectly! Great low action, no dead spots. I love the neck, a great medium 50s feel!

I love these pickups! They sound killer through my Marshall!

I love everything about the guitar!

IMG_6233 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6234 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6232 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6235 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6236 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6237 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6238 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6239 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6240 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6241 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_6245 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr