Incoming.........Maybe?

Man alive. I don’t know the whole story behind it, but I’d think in the last 22 months, guitars were built and sent to dealers that were not already sold. Why your guitar, that has already sold, has to wait behind others that haven’t doesn’t make sense to me. Unless your dealer delayed in putting the order in or something like that, or there was a screw-up in receiving the order.

I love all my PRS guitars, they’re the guitars for me. But 22mo. and counting for a non-PS guitar is ridiculous in my book. I don’t know how you’ve done it.

Man alive. I don’t know the whole story behind it, but I’d think in the last 22 months, guitars were built and sent to dealers that were not already sold. Why your guitar, that has already sold, has to wait behind others that haven’t doesn’t make sense to me. Unless your dealer delayed in putting the order in or something like that, or there was a screw-up in receiving the order.

I love all my PRS guitars, they’re the guitars for me. But 22mo. and counting for a non-PS guitar is ridiculous in my book. I don’t know how you’ve done it.

There was no error in sending in the order. PRS sent a letter to the dealer apologizing for the delay and taking responsibility. This is very good. In the letter they said the guitar would arrive NO LATER than July, 2019. They have, yet again, missed this deadline. This is very bad.

That's bad business. Many people with the desire could learn how to and build that guitar themselves in that amount of time. They may have problems allocating labor resources at their factory to meet growth. That wait is too long for all but the most hard-core koolaid-aholics. Although, it may be the 24-08 actually indicates a delivery of August 2024. I already wrote PRS's next excuse letter;) I'm sure it'll be great when you do finally get it however.

Back