Incoming Lowery

John Beef

Opaque
I have been excited about the Lowery model since it was announced. Finally I had the chance to pull the trigger. Haven't gotten a tracking number yet but it was a late deal on Friday. This will also be my first brand-new PRS since my very first one that started it all in late 2006.

Sweet, congrats! The Lowery looks like a real rock machine, if I was still playing in a heavy band it would be at the top of my list!

It's an awesome guitar you're sure to love. I bought one, but sold it to fund another purchase. I have every intention of getting another one.

It certainly is a rocker, I've tried it and it definitely sounds amazing. It's one beast of a riffer. :top:

Looks like it'll be here Saturday! Whoo! Here's to hoping there are no weather delays. With luck I will have it in time for band practice.

I plan to tune it B standard, which shouldn't require too much of an adjustment from its factory drop B tuning. I did play one at a local GC and was pretty impressed with the way it handled that tuning and had some real depth to the tone. It's going to take the place of my MM baritone I've had for almost 5 years. That's a cool guitar too but I think the slightly shorter scale length will make the Lowery a bit easier to play, and also the carved/beveled top is an upgrade. Finally, the solid black top will match my CU22 very nicely. Everyone knows black guitars sound better. :)

I love the look of these, I don't play alot of drop tuning stuff, but they are so cool looking...wishing your package sunny skies and clear roads :)

wishing your package sunny skies and clear roads :)
Ugh, looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue... I mean, buy a guitar from Vermont.

Draw a line from Vermont to Arizona, and compare it to expected inches of snow the next 48 hours.

map_spectrop06_ltst_6nh_enus_600x4051.jpg

In spite of the predicted weather, this was delivered today. I am not home though. :( It's gonna make a "Damn, it's Friday afternoon, I'm really ready to get out of here" into a "I have not seen the second hand move in what feels like ages. Oh, there it goes. One less second to wait. Dang, when is that thing going to tick again? Ah, there is goes."

Back