INCOMING! DGT Wood Library from Brian's Guitars

S

slang05

This bad boy came up used on his site a few days ago and for the price I couldn't pass it up (even though Eddie's shot me an AMAZING deal on a gorgeous Cu24! Am I right jfb??). Anyway, not much to say about it. I am extremely curious to see what the Korina neck does to the tone of the guitar. Seems like the Korina neck and the Brazilian rosewood fret board would give it a bit more in the high mids. Anybody have a guess? Also, Brian was very cool to deal with, super easy transaction! I'd highly recommend Brian's Guitars.

Anyway, here is a few pics form Brian's website...And the link to Brian's original forum thread.

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?5899-WOOD-LIBRARY-DGTs-ARE-HERE!

10647618615_7df3ba416e_c.jpg

10647634924_a846a56ced_c.jpg

10649528673_9cd7148557_c.jpg

Thank you for buying this...it was taking every ounce of my self-restraint to resist. Enjoy it...absolutely stunning. I'm a big Korina fan.

Thank you for buying this...it was taking every ounce of my self-restraint to resist. Enjoy it...absolutely stunning. I'm a big Korina fan.

LOL! I would like to thank that I was doing a service to everyone else by buying it!

Last edited by a moderator:
This was one of the serious deals of the week. Best from the run too IMO.

This was one of the serious deals of the week. Best from the run too IMO.

And that's why (no matter how tempted I was on that Cu24) I didn't buy anything from Eddie's yesterday. The Cu24 was amazing and I really loved that DGT Standard they had, but for the same money this is wayyyy more guitar. But I will say that Brett at Eddie's was awesome and I'll definitely call him next time I wanna do something.

Slammin'!

I only said that because it kinda-sorta goes with Sergio's bangin'.

Actually, what I'd say is that it is phenomenal!

Thanks all..very excited. Now starts the FedEx stalking..er...I mean tracking.

Back