In Washington D.C. Anyone around?

Egads

One, Two, THIRTEEN!
Hey guys. I started a thread a couple months ago about coming to D.C. for a conference. I'm having some search issues with my iPad and the forum, so I can't get at that original post. So...

I here. JustRob and I are chatting about grabbing a beer or playing some guitar (preferably, both). Anyone else around? I'm pretty free In the evenings for the next few days. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I'm also open to restaurant and coffee suggestions in the area. The conference is just south and west of DuPont Circle.

Thanks!

I live just outside of Silver Spring. Depending on how long you're here, and if I can get someone to chill with the kiddo after work during the week, I could be available as well!

I live just outside of Silver Spring. Depending on how long you're here, and if I can get someone to chill with the kiddo after work during the week, I could be available as well!

Cool. I'm here until Thursday evening. I've got something tomorrow evening until 8:00. Other than that, the evenings are game.

I'll be later than that, unfortunately. I work up by BWI, and I'm beholden to the homestead until my sitter can arrive (single parenthood and all). 8 is probably more realistic for me. If that's too late, I totally understand, but if I can join in I'd love to!

Met Egads in DC last night. Unfortunately boxstop7 couldn't make it. Had a great time and some good food from Rumba Cafe. Thanks for the recommendation Shawn.

If you ever have the chance to hang out with a fellow forum member, I highly recommend it. Everyone I have ever met from the has been great.

Had a great time in the city. Good food and drink. Great sites and museums. The drivers? Eh. A little crazy.

JustRob, thanks for meeting up and touring me around Baltimore guitar shops!

Shawn, thanks for everything. I think Rob and I agree: Rumba Cafe is cool. There was a flamenco guitarist and conga player the night we were there.

boxstop7: next time!

For those of you coffee fiends, Baked and Wired, Filter, and Peregrine were great.

Back