In the shop (pic)

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Ok, some shameless poser sh*t since I not only had the fiddle in the shop, but was wearing the t-shirt as well.....lol

87088908_10163029895005331_8658044372358529024_o.jpg

Yeah man....that technique is called "Matrix Hand"....lol.....I move like they do :cool:
Well, since Les has completely ditched the "Old Guys Metal" project, maybe you and I could get a band together.

Two questions: How are you on that Dave Mustaine/James Hetfield type rhythm playing? And, are you ok playing without the cowboy hat? Or maybe we could start something new... "Cowboy Metal." Hmmm, we'll have to think about that.

Well, since Les has completely ditched the "Old Guys Metal" project, maybe you and I could get a band together.

Two questions: How are you on that Dave Mustaine/James Hetfield type rhythm playing? And, are you ok playing without the cowboy hat? Or maybe we could start something new... "Cowboy Metal." Hmmm, we'll have to think about that.

Won't work. The hat'll fly off in the second measure, and the whole front row will be at risk.

Won't work. The hat'll fly off in the second measure, and the whole front row will be at risk.
I was worried that my Archon would blow it off if he walked over to my side of the stage. Hope it’s snug!

Are you gonna stop hi-jacking KB’s thread.

I mean what are you going to call the album:

“Death Stetson”??

;);)

My daughter (32) said that to one of her friends last year, and said she looked at her with a blank stare. No clue. I told her she should be thankful that she was brought up right! :p

My son loves to quote classic stuff like that and look at the person like they're an idiot if they don't get it. I tell him the same thing.

My daughter has taken to sending me pictures of two things - people who can't park, and when she parallel parks. She'll send a pic with the caption, "One shot". So many of her friends told her that it was "soooooo haaaaarrrrrd" to do, and I said, "Nah - I'll have you doing it in less than 10 minutes." We were out one day, and she was in the back with her boyfriend at the time, and she said someone told her that they automatically fail you if you don't back in, pull up, then adjust. I said, "That doesn't make sense. Why adjust if you do it right the first time?" I think it was her boyfriend that said, "But you have to adjust to get it right." So I found a spot, backed in, and from the back, I just hear a Keanu-like, "Whoa..." My daughter got it on her third try with guidance. Two more assisted, then she did it on her own. She is quite proud of herself now because almost none of her friends can park like she can.

Back