Mozzi, now that you're diversifying finishes, you're in even greater trouble :p. Congrats my friend. I hope you enjoy your jaw draping, drool inducing gorgeous guitar.

If I was married, it would certainly be a lot more difficult to sneak this one in amongst the others - I think she would be notice a lot quicker. I have always liked this colour scheme but its definitely a second choice. The only thing I am worried about is now feeling like I need a few more guitars in this colour to stop me feeling like its the odd one out....

Congrats! I did the grain pattern of the top. It’s like the F hole is producing sound waves ringing out across the top! Certainly one of the more highly figured non 10 tops and the color works well on it.

Congrats! I did the grain pattern of the top. It’s like the F hole is producing sound waves ringing out across the top! Certainly one of the more highly figured non 10 tops and the color works well on it.

Thank you.

It certainly caught my eye and I do like seeing the wood grain as well as the stripes. It was this that caught my eye more than any of the other options I had and one of the big reasons why I didn't hesitate to buy after finding out that getting a Fire Red version would be [virtually] impossible for me. The 10 top version I found really didn't do it for me - just straight, fairly even thickness stripes but this has so much more character and interesting figuring.

I can see the weekend passing by so slowly now as I eagerly await the notification of dispatch on Monday and its arrival on Tuesday...

Of course I won't hate you! Chances are, I will lust after your guitar though. If you are ever in the UK with it, I will swap with you if you want... :D:D

There are other Fire Red versions available in the US and I won't hate anybody that can get to buy them...

If anyone does, I will happily swap if you ever bring it to the UK - I say that now but when it does arrive on Tuesday, you may have to prise it from my dead hands to get it from me...

I doubt I'll part with my retirement guitar, but if I ever did I'd give ya first shot!

You got a beautiful guitar, though! Very awesome looking 6 string!

I have been looking around for a LONG time trying to find a Fire Red Burst PRS Special 22 in the UK. I was looking daily at all the PRS Dealers web pages hoping and hoping to find a Fire Red and a couple of months back, I found this 'beauty'. In sheer desperation, I contacted a PRS Dealer and asked if they could source a Fire Red Burst PRS Special but they were told that PRS are not making anymore and there is NO Fire Red Bursts available.

MNZdo85.jpg

That was all I needed to snap up this stunning Charcoal Cherry Burst before that one disappeared too - I can't believe that no one had bought it - perhaps it was always destined to come my way. I of course don't need to go into the details of its specs - its a Limited Edition PRS Special 22 semi-hollow non-10top

t7ewlvo.jpg

Its not due to be dispatched until Monday 24th and in my hands a day later...

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
Holy crap!

Congrats, you'll love it. My SSH has become my favorite guitar, and it has a lot of competition!

Back