I'm pretty sure I just bought an SE while drunk.

sergiodeblanc

Okay, more like tipsy.... I remember thinking I thought I knew what I was doing at the time.

which model did you buy? was it cheap or you just clicked buy without looking? :spitcoffee:

It's not blue, is it? You must've been totally wasted. :laugh:
Congrats on the new guitar, I guess?

Buying an SE drunk - no problem
Buying a PS drunk - OMG!

Glad you hit the former and not the latter. ;)

Okay, more like tipsy.... I remember thinking I thought I knew what I was doing at the time.
Hmm, many unanswered questions; did you buy it online or in a bar? from a guy with guitars under his coat or from GC (which can feel kind of similar LOL), and how about some pics?

Don't feel bad I was blasted when I bought my latest PRS. Best stupid thing I've ever done.

This is awesome!! When I'm drinking I usually am not near a computer or looking at gear, otherwise I'd be guilty of this over and over.

I have to admit I was feeling very depressed the day I pulled he trigger on my most recent purchase, my Mira. It made me feel a whole lot better! and a whole lot poorer.

e-Bay needs one of those DWI breathalyzers they install in cars. You have to blow below the legal limit in order to log on...

In fact that's probably true for most of the internet...

Jamie

e-Bay needs one of those DWI breathalyzers they install in cars.

She-it... I'd bet FeeBay would find a way to put kiosks in bars if they could. IMO, they PREFER inebriated buyers - along with desperate sellers.

10% final value fee? On top of the listing fees? On top of 3% Pay Pal fees? Plus shipping? Plus the aggravation and risk? Ugh.

This is just a stock photo, I expect it to arrive sometime next week.

prs-signature-se-nick-catanese-460-100-460-70_zps7eedc852.jpg

What am I going to do with this? I suppose I could flip it or use it for trade bait if I decide I don't like it, but if I do.... something has to be done about that E.T. logo.

I used to own a couple of Norlin Les Paul Custom's so I'm sure I will dig the mahogany-maple-ebony combo, and I dig the fact that there isn't too much to really have to "upgrade" on this sucker, but I do have to admit I felt a little: "What did I just do?" the morning after.

Back