I'm just here for the likes

Sweet collection! True to the blue and a terrific Fade for PS as well! Not sure if that’s Sandstorm or Desert Fade.

It's Desert Sandstorm Fade. I hadn't even heard of that finish before I saw the guitar. Mrs. Plaid calls it "Tiger Eye". :D

Rosewood necks are addicting.

Oh gods, tell me about it. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I picked up that McCarty.

It's Desert Sandstorm Fade. I hadn't even heard of that finish before I saw the guitar. Mrs. Plaid calls it "Tiger Eye". :D

Oh gods, tell me about it. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I picked up that McCarty.
Well, my memory was close!

As for RW necks...ME I SCT in FBJ. Send me a PM if you like.

38_C3_A97_D-8_F60-4_CE4-83_DD-6_CD00665743_B.jpg

i like how you have a little problem with each one.

Could you post a picture of the neck of your McCarty, please. I'm a sucker for McCarty and they are arguably my favorite guitar in the PRS lineup. Maybe it's because the McCarty was gateway drug to PRS. I've owned two CE24 prior to my McCarty, but it was the McCarty model that converted me.

The Rosewood neck McCarty

My local guitar shop, River City Guitars, gets PRS in every so often. I picked this one up, like I do all of them, and the neck spoke to me. It told me things. I was unable to resist.

D4pkcKgUUAAbnzf

My first natural finish back! I love the look of the one piece mahogany. This one seems to have the burst on the back as well.

D4pkcPQUEAEI-Ud

I'm actually not a fan of the color, at all. It's a beautiful piece of wood though. I've seriously considered getting it refinished. Don't hate me.

D4pkcL2UEAAT2S-

I'm kinda bummed that they are doing this plastic outline on the birds these days, kind feels like they are cheating out on the shell, but maybe that's just me, it's not actually shell any more, is it?

D4pkcPMUUAM57xH

In every way though, this guitar is wonderful to play.
The Rosewood neck McCarty

My local guitar shop, River City Guitars, gets PRS in every so often. I picked this one up, like I do all of them, and the neck spoke to me. It told me things. I was unable to resist.

D4pkcKgUUAAbnzf

My first natural finish back! I love the look of the one piece mahogany. This one seems to have the burst on the back as well.

D4pkcPQUEAEI-Ud

I'm actually not a fan of the color, at all. It's a beautiful piece of wood though. I've seriously considered getting it refinished. Don't hate me.

D4pkcL2UEAAT2S-

I'm kinda bummed that they are doing this plastic outline on the birds these days, kind feels like they are cheating out on the shell, but maybe that's just me, it's not actually shell any more, is it?

D4pkcPMUUAM57xH

In every way though, this guitar is wonderful to play.
Whats the name of this finish, do you recall?

Modern Eagle is gone.

It would be a close call for me between the ME1 and the Dirty 100. It’s good to have one of each. With a bullet to my head, I’d probably go Dirty for even money. Add a Westie and you really don’t need anything else. One of each is in my music room cabinet, alone with the guest of the moment.
Love my Westie

Modern Eagle is gone.

It would be a close call for me between the ME1 and the Dirty 100. It’s good to have one of each. With a bullet to my head, I’d probably go Dirty for even money. Add a Westie and you really don’t need anything else. One of each is in my music room cabinet, alone with the guest of the moment.

Love my Westie

So, heh, funny story ... the ME was gone cause I bought it. Also, I ended up getting a Dirty 100 for the same money. So ... I guess @veinbuster is a prophet!

Dirty 100 thread: New Guitar Day - Dirty little tricks
ME thread: The Modern Eagle was gone ...

Back