I'm just gonna leave this right here...

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.
gAGfs40.jpg

Incoming...:cool:

Aww, thanks fellas! I'm ready to go to bed....since it's only one more sleep till the new kid gets here tomorrow! :cool:Woo hoo!

I know it's silly...but any and every NGD around here is special. Especially if doesn't include, bloodshed, tears, therapy or tantrums (all mine)!! So... YUP! I'm stoked! :)

Last edited:
Aww, thanks fellas! I'm ready to go to bed....since it's only one more sleep till the new kid gets here tomorrow! :cool:Woo hoo!

I know it's silly...but any and every NGD around here is special. Especially if doesn't include, bloodshed, tears, therapy or tantrums (all mine)!! So... YUP! I'm stoked! :)

And on a Friday, no less! Ever since college I’ve felt strongly that the weekend starts on a Thursday night (working on a Friday? Out of the question!).

And on a Friday, no less! Ever since college I’ve felt strongly that the weekend starts on a Thursday night (working on a Friday? Out of the question!).

Yep...throw in a Monday off...then you have my ideal work week...well that and a half day on Thursday...ya know...to prepare for my weekend. ;)

Last edited:

Yep...the Mrs. is SO out of town!

(And she must not have those instant credit card transaction notices showing up on her phone)

You know we’ve got kissin’ cousins, right?

se245pup2.jpg

Last edited:
Back