I'm In The Santana Club

Pdiddy

I'm in the Santana Club with my second PRS....a mint 2015 from Dave's Guitars (Lacrosse, WI) own personal collection (he got a new custom Santana), which if you haven't seen on YouTube, is just plain ridiculous....but back to the Santana, it really is an amazing guitar....it is great for alternative and heavy rock and has a lighting fast neck IMO...

That my friend is fantastic! As sweet as a Santana gets! Ive been on the look out for the promised Santana Retros but havent seen any here in the UK. Congrats on a beautiful score!

Boy am I lame. I thought you were posting live from a club in california.
now that I read the post and replies I feel stupid. Oh well.

thanks guys....I don't participate as much as I should here, but I am always reading all the interesting threads here on the PRS Forum and have learned a lot in my process of choosing a high end Paul Reed Smith guitar....so again, thanks to everyone here in the forum.

I am so glad that during the "saving up for" process I didn't get side tracked and buy another $1,000 to $1,500 guitar, which I came close to doing a few times. I also struggled to find a Santana that wasn't 13-15 years old and all the blemishes and knicks....I will say that its a light guitar (7 lb 8 oz) and kind of little body wise. I have played Gibson's and Marshall's all of musical life and now digging the PRS and Mesa Boogie sound....

Awesome guitar! Where can I find dave's YouTube channel? I couldn't find anything about a Santana recently.

the video tour shows his Fender 1950 Broadcaster and Gibson 1959 Les Paul....

Awesome guitar! Where can I find dave's YouTube channel? I couldn't find anything about a Santana recently.

Well the video doesn't show any PRS guitars....I found the Santana on his website, called and spoke with a salesman about the guitar and was told it was from his personal collection. The next day, Dave e-mailed me to see if everything was good with the delivery and informed me that he was a huge Santana fan and had just received a custom built (his specs) Santana from PRS and that was why he sold the one I bought...

http://davesguitar.com/

Back