I'm going to need a lesson.......

I'm gonna need some gloves and a blindfold. :eek::p

Sweet catch.
You do need to restring it right now though, well your right now will do - we can't have you getting used to the way those wings are showing.

Please make Christmas trees happen in March. My nonexistent OCD is causing a twitch in my right eye every time I look at that first photo. :p

You DOG! Good stuff happens to good dudes. :cool:

Well, Sergio let me in his pad today with a blue guitar. :eek: He was wearing protective sunglasses and a mask over his mouth and nose. He stood on his balcony and reached in to do the low E sting. Then he guided me through the rest. Once we were done, I had to take the guitar out to my truck and spray his living room down with Lysol before he'd come back in. :D

Not bad, for my first attempt. Special shout out thanks to the master!

20170329_160404_zpsj5u8xpiy.jpg

Well, Sergio let me in his pad today with a blue guitar. :eek: He was wearing protective sunglasses and a mask over his mouth and nose. He stood on his balcony and reached in to do the low E sting. Then he guided me through the rest. Once we were done, I had to take the guitar out to my truck and spray his living room down with Lysol before he'd come back in. :D

Not bad, for my first attempt. Special shout out thanks to the master!

20170329_160404_zpsj5u8xpiy.jpg

Ha! That's exactly how it went down.

That's pretty good for your first X-mas tree!

Nice work and nice guitar. I'm surprised Sergio did not take a rattle can to the top while you were in the bathroom or did he?

Nice work and nice guitar. I'm surprised Sergio did not take a rattle can to the top while you were in the bathroom or did he?

I gotta tell ya, mid way through, Paco needed a diaper change. Part of me was hoping he would wiz on the blue guitar turning it green. That would have been the best outcome for all involved. :cool:

I gotta tell ya, mid way through, Paco needed a diaper change. Part of me was hoping he would wiz on the blue guitar turning it green. That would have been the best outcome for all involved. :cool:

I can turn that guitar green for you.

Not for all - think of the people who'd have to clean up the chunks of Sergio after he exploded with pride.

imthegunsofthenavarone_pulpfiction.jpg

I gotta tell ya, mid way through, Paco needed a diaper change.
Are you sure it wasn't Sergio's spontaneous spastic colon reacting to the new Westie? It's easy to blame the infant. o_O

Alan, perfect movie reference. :cool:

Nice grab. Good to see you got the wings down. Never did get used to them. Hate to say it, was probably one reason I didn't own a PRS for a while. (Well, the fact I mostly play acoustic might have something to do with it, too.)

Beautiful guitar. Old CEs are my favorite. Then again, it was the only PRS where I owned more than one. Beautiful blue. Can't tell - electric or royal?

Nice grab. Good to see you got the wings down. Never did get used to them. Hate to say it, was probably one reason I didn't own a PRS for a while. (Well, the fact I mostly play acoustic might have something to do with it, too.)

Beautiful guitar. Old CEs are my favorite. Then again, it was the only PRS where I owned more than one. Beautiful blue. Can't tell - electric or royal?

I haven't pulled the pickups to check for sure. I'd say Whale Blue? Not bright enough for Electric or Royal, unless there has been substantial fading.

Back