I'm done with photobucket

Good info here... I opted out of the beta of the new interface on PB because it was so bad... Then they FORCED me to use it. Not a fan...
A couple of the others have pop ads and other crap... :(

I'll give picasa a go! ;)

I still use Myspace to upload photos, but I only have 200 or so on there.

Shawn, make sure you resolve this by PS Friday. :vroam:

Last week's "PS Friday" posts are what made me think about changing. It took almost an hour to get those two posts together just because of the glitches on PB. I started upload some new photos for this week's post and the photos wouldn't show up unless I closed out of PB and re-opened it. Then the photos weren't loading "Newest first" and it's just become a nightmare. I tested picasa and so far it seems to work. Hopefully I won't have any problems when I go to post more pics tomorrow.

Shawn, I have also had good luck with Picasa. I have been using it for about three years now and it seems to always work! And if you needed to, the mobile Apps allow you to manage and add pics from your phone!

Last week's "PS Friday" posts are what made me think about changing. It took almost an hour to get those two posts together just because of the glitches on PB. I started upload some new photos for this week's post and the photos wouldn't show up unless I closed out of PB and re-opened it. Then the photos weren't loading "Newest first" and it's just become a nightmare. I tested picasa and so far it seems to work. Hopefully I won't have any problems when I go to post more pics tomorrow.

and that is why you da man!

Back