I'm back!!

Aaron Robinson

I had a 2017 SE CU24 that i loved and ended up giving to a buddy.

I was going to save for the new CE24 semi hollow that just came out, but stumbled upon a 2018 SE custom 22 semi hollow on reverb for a good deal and pounced. should be here monday! I already have a new TUSQ nut to slap on it. pretty stoked.

preview.jpg

Well, you need it worse than I do, so if he gives it to me, I’ll play it for a few weeks and then give it to you. Yeah, I’m that cool.

DTR...You sir are a gentleman and a scholar...So let it be known to all of our forum brethren...I am far too old and wise (and poor) to reject a gift of guitars and or gear (or cash for said guitars and gear) from all that are willing to do so...Thank you to the freshly returned OP @Aaron Robinson for sparking the fires of giving (to me) now without futher adue...let the giving (to me) begin!

You know what "they" say...it's better to give (to me) than receive. Hey! I don't make the rules....I follow them...okay that last part...yeah, that was bulls!t...

Now..quit screwin around and get on with the giving (to me)o_OThat is all.:D

Last edited:
It looks very right. A bit of a semi coming on right now I think...

Wonderful...yet another PRS to lust! Like I needed that..I was already smitten by the semi/satins! Seems it's becoming increasingly difficult to resist the GAS induced satin fever lately...I must not keep looking....must not keep..I must not keep...nope thats not working...I have to be strong! I have to be stro...

Wonderful...yet another PRS to lust! Like I needed that..I was already smitten by the semi/satins! Seems it's becoming increasingly difficult to resist the GAS induced satin fever lately...I must not keep looking....must not keep..I must not keep...nope thats not working...I have to be strong! I have to be stro...
Dude, it's just like that other thing. If you keep,doing it, you'll go blind

Back