I'm Back After 2 Years. I've Bought A DGT

Paulg2uk

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well and keeping safe. I'm finally back in the PRS family again after 2 years. I unfortunately had to sell all of my PRS guitars due to some issues a couple of years back. I had quite a few, Paul's guitar, Tremonti, 594 SC and DC plus some others that were in my collection that I either sold or traded. It was sad to see them go but it had to be done.

Fast forward to last week, I was just checking out my dealers website as you do, when I stumbled upon a preowned DGT 2009 model 10 top in the tobacco sunburst finish. I emailed my dealer straight away to find out more info. It turned out that the guitar had hardly been played and had been looked after since it was purchased in 2009.

My dealer emailed me over some more pics and I was really excited to see it. I couldn't believe it was in such good condition. Anyway to cut a long story short I made arrangements to go and see the guitar yesterday morning. They very kindly cleaned it up, restrung it and set it up for me as well.

You know that feeling when the case opens and you realise the photo's you were sent don't do the guitar any justice? That's what is was like and I just knew right then I had to have it lol! It play's fantastic, the neck is so comfortable and it sounds fantastic. I love the coil taps you really get that strat tone and close to Brain May's lead tone on Bohemian Rhapsody. Let's just say the afternoon disappeared when I got home as I was playing the guitar so much. I really wanted to keep playing but my hands gave up in the end lol

Anyway I thought I share my experience with you all and let's just say It's good to be back!

Here's some pics for you all.

Enjoy!

4Z15hNz.jpg

2LF32PA.jpg

nuakAGt.jpg

R4PReDs.jpg

ojEoqAj.jpg

LpAqdkT.jpg

QV6lyr9.jpg

5OZ8S86.jpg

Congrats! Love that Tobacco sunburst, such a classy look.
Welcome back!

Sweet guitar, I had a Goldtop DGT as my first core....loved that guitar (then sold it to buy my wife a 20th Anniversary ring).

Sweet guitar, I had a Goldtop DGT as my first core....loved that guitar (then sold it to buy my wife a 20th Anniversary ring).

Thank you. Same here I had a 2015 DGT Gold top, Bird Inlays, Beautiful Dark Black. I just remember when it turned up I had to drive to PRS UK in Cambridge as there was a problem with the neck pickup it needed to be replace as it was not working correctly. The guys at PRS were super helpful and changed it over on the spot for me. I got to see them setting up the new guitars that had just come in making sure they were ready to be shipped out to all the dealers. Great experience!

I regret selling that gold top it was a really nice guitar! Oh well lesson learnt never again lol

Back