I'll Tell You What Color Your Blue Guitar Wants To Be.

I'll play along

16083956-7A5F-485D-A363-3CF22ECA851D_zpsdmni6tww.jpg

...studies show that unhappy guitars are more than twice as likely to cause harm to their owners.
And that's the worst case outcome, lesser outcomes include: sour notes, inappropriate pinch harmonics, humming (even when it knows the lyrics), and teh suck.

Oh, and I'm not sure I'm going to take my Zach Myers in for a re-fin, but I'll hear you out (not my guitar, but same colour -- a dark, vivid Royal Blue). I have two of these:
2012_prs_paul_reed_smith_se_zach_myers_royal_blue_electric_guitar_1313030.jpg

I already know they want to be flamboyant, solid, metallic pink and purple (one each), but I can't afford that right now.

Last edited:
I'm already a lifestyle coach but, this is no business. I'm using my powers for the betterment of mankind, kinda like Wonder Woman.

WOW, you certainly do have extraordinary powers .....

Man, that guitar almost should have kittens and puppies on the fingerboard instead of birds

I thought of the Grateful Dead dancing bears.

THAT guitar is BEAUTFUL!!!!!! What color is THAT?!?!?!

Northern Lights Smokeburst, actually.

But it's blue, and Serg says it is yearning to be some kind of copper color, so it's clearly headed for a refinishing.

I want it to feel...appreciated for what it really, truly wants to be, deep down inside. Free woody! Er...well...you know, free the wood.

Good thing I don't have any blue amps any more. My last one was in 1966...Ampeg Reverberocket II. Horrible color for an amp. ;)

Ya know, after the gifting of the White Westie, it's very generous of Sergio to offer to refinish all of our blue guitars himself...

...that, or it's just the guilty feelings kicking in.... :p

Your guitar is a frustrated party girl. She wishes to kick off her 501's, put on some heels, and dance the night away. She dreams of cocktail parties on the French rivera under star-soaked evenings.

She wants to be dressed in Champagne Fizz on the front and wear a Little Black Dress on the back with the heel painted Fire Red like a Christian Louboutin shoe.

Serge, just send all blue guitars you find to me. Problem solved. I'll be king of the land of misfit blue guitars...
Unholy carp, that's vivid. Is that the same colour Blue Man Group use? It sure looks like it.
I believe it is.

The artist sort of applied for the French equivalent of a patent but I don't think ever completed or defended it.

First saw his work in a retrospective at SFMOMA. Would have been @sergiodeblanc's idea of hell.

Back