I'll Tell You What Color Your Blue Guitar Wants To Be.

Oh go on then - I hadn't spotted there were free mystic readings here. I bet they don't offer that on the Gibson forum. You've got a head start as I know you've seen it before. I think the cockroaches and the death of Jimmy Page stuff was probably seeing Fender are going to make a tribute Tele so I'm hoping your powers remain strong.

IMG4706.png

For the unbelievers

IMG4235.jpg

You’re guitar is special, not only has it taken its own identity into its own hands, but it has the rare strength to invoke the change on its own.

Your guitar has known from an early age that it didn’t fit into the path that it’s parents or society had laid out for it. It rejected the privilege bestowed upon it, and instead decided to be a trailblazer, a voice of dissent, and an agent of change that many generations of guitars that come after it will look towards and uphold as a fearless leader of the self identifying movement.

Against all odds you guitar has fought tirelessly to be what it has always known it should be. Undaunted by opinions, unwilling to succumb to limitations, your guitar proudly uses the ladies room and doesn’t shy away from confrontation for doing so.

From birth your guitar has always known it was supposed to be Vintage Yellow.

Thank you sage one. My guitar is relieved to hear your wise words for I have just spoken to it and it to me and it has asked me to express its gratitude to you. Your powers truly remain strong. My guitar wishes you peaceful dreams and hopes your powers remain strong so they can help others in distress find the path to tranquility and their true inner self.

You’re guitar is special, not only has it taken its own identity into its own hands, but it has the rare strength to invoke the change on its own.

Your guitar has known from an early age that it didn’t fit into the path that it’s parents or society had laid out for it. It rejected the privilege bestowed upon it, and instead decided to be a trailblazer, a voice of dissent, and an agent of change that many generations of guitars that come after it will look towards and uphold as a fearless leader of the self identifying movement.

Against all odds you guitar has fought tirelessly to be what it has always known it should be. Undaunted by opinions, unwilling to succumb to limitations, your guitar proudly uses the ladies room and doesn’t shy away from confrontation for doing so.

From birth your guitar has always known it was supposed to be Vintage Yellow.
Looks like you have your forward for your biography.

Dammit, I'm in a real pickle. I just bought this guitar but now I wish it had a Metallic Candy Apple Ruby Red finish on it (just like the first brand new guitar I ever bought back in the early 80's) and now I don't want this guitar anymore. Do I sell it? Refinish it? Keep it and just be happy with who this guitar is without trying to change it? What's love got to do with it?!

DEAN-V_2021-10-31.jpg

Dammit, I'm in a real pickle. I just bought this guitar but now I wish it had a Metallic Candy Apple Ruby Red finish on it (just like the first brand new guitar I ever bought back in the early 80's) and now I don't want this guitar anymore. Do I sell it? Refinish it? Keep it and just be happy with who this guitar is without trying to change it? What's love got to do with it?!

DEAN-V_2021-10-31.jpg
With Dean about to go under, that might become a collectors item. Or a good fly swatter.

I had a Dean (I think it was called a Baby Z) with the neck through body, US made from the 80's for a while. Picked it up in a drug deal and the only reason I did so was because of the US made and neck through body build. Never liked it, just not my style! Ended up selling it to a pawn shop in the 90's when I was super broke!!! They only gave me $200 for it, which is WAY more than I "paid" for it, but certainly way less than it was worth! As for them going under, considering the real "Dean" ain't the don anymore, what does one expect!!!

I had a Dean (I think it was called a Baby Z) with the neck through body, US made from the 80's for a while. Picked it up in a drug deal and the only reason I did so was because of the US made and neck through body build. Never liked it, just not my style! Ended up selling it to a pawn shop in the 90's when I was super broke!!! They only gave me $200 for it, which is WAY more than I "paid" for it, but certainly way less than it was worth! As for them going under, considering the real "Dean" ain't the don anymore, what does one expect!!!
Have you seen the guitars Dean Z is putting out now. I want one as bad as I want another PRS. Which is really really a lot.

Back