I'll Tell You What Color Your Blue Guitar Wants To Be.

Your guitar is a nudist. I longs to bare it's soul and body to the world. It yearns for the happiness of it's childhood laying in the sun, before shame entered into it's life and forced her to cover up her natural beauty.

Your guitar wants to be a lightly tinted natural nitro finish.

........Oh puh-leez, I thought this was going to be good.:oops:

....the most snorable color to me.:(

...now if under that frosty (almost 63 Chevy) blue was some nice dark rosewood, yes....

....but natural yella is almost as bad as forcing me to go acoustic.:mad:

I've got something that has some blue, but I'm not ready to unveil it. Can your super powers tell me what color it should be, sight unseen?

Sadly, no. My powers are optical.. but I hear the wood talk to me though my eyes.

BLACK?!?!?! Sorry, that guitar will have to suffer in its current state for all eternity. I abhor black the way you seem to hate blue, lol.....

Now, here's a consultation for you....and I haven't taken a picture yet - but I have a trans-black SAS NF that was crying the other about being the sum of all colors and feeling lonely amongst its more vivid brothers and sisters....what do your skills offer that poor SAS?

Keep in mind, it's not what you want but, what your guitar wants. Just as a father can't decide what his son will choose for his life, so must you reconcile with your guitar's wishes.

I will need a picture to tell you what your SAS wants to be.

........Oh puh-leez, I thought this was going to be good.:oops:

....the most snorable color to me.:(

...now if under that frosty (almost 63 Chevy) blue was some nice dark rosewood, yes....

....but natural yella is almost as bad as forcing me to go acoustic.:mad:

Like I said, it's not what you want or what I want... It's your guitar's wishes.

Sadly, no. My powers are optical.. but I hear the wood talk to me though my eyes.

Keep in mind, it's not what you want but, what your guitar wants. Just as a father can't decide what his son will choose for his life, so must you reconcile with your guitar's wishes.

I will need a picture to tell you what your SAS wants to be.

HAHAHA, fair enough. I will try to snap one later.

CU24_zpsycxh6gak.jpg

Your guitar is an old soul trapped in a young body. It likes swing music and has a fascination with old radios and rotary dialing land-line telephones. Therefore, it wishes it were Grandma Hannon Pink with an Antique White back. Inexplicably, it also wishes it had a Narrow Field pickup in the middle.

You really do have special powers, gave me a goosebumps. I've been actually wanting a Grandma Hannon pink with a white back. Still kicking myself for not picking up a PRS in that color few years ago for a great deal.

And sorry Serg, but as far as there being -anything- wrong with BLUE gittars...

I've got a number of BLUE gittars that I adore... although none are PRS...hmmm....

Back