I'll Tell You What Color Your Blue Guitar Wants To Be.

sergiodeblanc

Post a picture of your blue guitar and I'll use my special powers to tell you what color it really wants to be deep down in it's heart.

Once you are informed of your guitar's color dysphoria, you can then use this information if you chose, to contact the PTC and heal your guitar's tortured soul.

*Not for entertainment purposes only. This is a real thing, studies show that unhappy guitars are more than twice as likely to cause harm to their owners.

Post a picture of your blue guitar and I'll use my special powers to tell you what color it really wants to be deep down in it's heart.

Once you are informed of your guitar's color dysphoria, you can then use this information if you chose, to contact the PTC and heal your guitar's tortured soul.

*Not for entertainment purposes only. This is a real thing, studies show that unhappy guitars are more than twice as likely to cause harm to their owners.
Are unhappy guitars better for playing the blues?

SAS, Blue Matteo.

IMG_4342_1024_zps6yunyn6j.jpg

o_O Oh my CHROMOPHOBIC brother, I'm sure there is hope for your suffering of CYANOPHOBIA, with therapy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromophobia
http://phobia.wikia.com/wiki/Cyanophobia

I don't know what has steeped this deep fear of what can be such a beautiful color.
Maybe the Boogie Man in your childhood dreams was blue.

...or maybe it was a run in with a crazed Dodger fan in a parking lot.

.........maybe you were abducted by little blue men & the alien equipment they probed every orafice of your body with left you scarred for life.

.......like I said, with therapy you should be able to recover from this,................

.........but I have to tell you Serge............ ...even I have a blue guitar......

...........and there are more of us................

............and we're watching you.

Hmmmm.....

SC250_zpsmonfznpm.jpg

Your guitar dreams of being an individual, a free spirt that rides the roads untethered by the rules of society. Therefore, it wishes to be a Charcoal stained Metal paint job with the flame maple showing under a satin black top.

Your guitar is a nudist. I longs to bare it's soul and body to the world. It yearns for the happiness of it's childhood laying in the sun, before shame entered into it's life and forced her to cover up her natural beauty.

Your guitar wants to be a lightly tinted natural nitro finish.

I've got something that has some blue, but I'm not ready to unveil it. Can your super powers tell me what color it should be, sight unseen?

Your guitar dreams of being an individual, a free spirt that rides the roads untethered by the rules of society. Therefore, it wishes to be a Charcoal stained Metal paint job with the flame maple showing under a satin black top.

BLACK?!?!?! Sorry, that guitar will have to suffer in its current state for all eternity. I abhor black the way you seem to hate blue, lol.....

Now, here's a consultation for you....and I haven't taken a picture yet - but I have a trans-black SAS NF that was crying the other about being the sum of all colors and feeling lonely amongst its more vivid brothers and sisters....what do your skills offer that poor SAS?

BLACK?!?!?! Sorry, that guitar will have to suffer in its current state for all eternity. I abhor black the way you seem to hate blue, lol.....

Now, here's a consultation for you....and I haven't taken a picture yet - but I have a trans-black SAS NF that was crying the other about being the sum of all colors and feeling lonely amongst its more vivid brothers and sisters....what do your skills offer that poor SAS?

This one's easy; I'll hop in....Purple Hazel.

20160812_093540_zpszy3ucxym.jpg

Awful lot of blue in this one...whaddaya think, Serg?

The wood for your guitar grew in the Appalachian mountainside amongst the trees adjacent to the illegal gin and whiskey stills. Its family suffered from an abnormally rough storm that fell most of its sapling brothers and sisters. Ever since that lonely day it wished that it was made of tin and copper like the rugged backwood sheds the mountain folk rebuilt after the storm, for it feared it's own mortality, and wished humans would find he and his family as valuable enough to be revived.

Your guitar dreams of being Distressed Blazing Copper.

Back