I'll be playing a radio show next week

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Anxiety is kicking in. I haven't played out since I was in my 20s and I am now mid 40s. But it is easy, country pop stuff, and only a few songs, so hopefully I don't blow it. It can be streamed from the radio station's web site. I will drop a link here if any of you have facebook and are so inclined to take a listen to it.

https://www.facebook.com/danktat/posts/10161526977515331

Thanks everyone. Last rehearsal went well. Even though I have never played with her before. Of course, right afterwards we made a bunch of changes......lol......we'll see how it goes.

I'll be at work but you'll do just fine. Our singer tends to want a bunch of last minute changes right before a gig too, I know that drill.:D

Unexpected work-at-home day meant I got to listen - nicely done, sir! Even got yourself an interview! Happy birthday to your daughter, BTW.

Unexpected work-at-home day meant I got to listen - nicely done, sir! Even got yourself an interview! Happy birthday to your daughter, BTW.
Thanks....I didn't think anyone would be awake early enough to even tune in. It was fun. Been a whole LOT of years for me.

Back