If you went away, what brought you back?

I went through the music man phase too. Then I bought a custom 22 and no other guitar I have ever played sounded like that. One night I played my strat my Ebmm morse and the custom 22 through a Mesa boogie express and the custom 22 crushed both those guitars on tone. I have since bought or traded for three other prs guitars .
Me too Gioforce, I sold everything for more 22 fret PRSi, I kept one silo special that has sentimental value from 20 years ago but it really sits in the case as I prefer the Standard 22s sonically like you said and for the bolt on feel I have a G and L Fallout tribute that I beat the hell of but the other 5 are PRSi and of course my Taylor for the occasional acoustic strum...lol

Me too Gioforce, I sold everything for more 22 fret PRSi, I kept one silo special that has sentimental value from 20 years ago but it really sits in the case as I prefer the Standard 22s sonically like you said and for the bolt on feel I have a G and L Fallout tribute that I beat the hell of but the other 5 are PRSi and of course my Taylor for the occasional acoustic strum...lol

I really like the custom 22s I bought a McCarty with a rosewood neck and I have really bonded with that guitar at all. I always wanted Prs with a maple neck and I finally found one a few weeks ago . I snagged a PRS dc-3 , it’s a great guitar and gives me the strat feel. I still have my morse and I do play it from time to time but the wide fat prs necks to me are more comfortable.

Back