If you like to gamble I tell you I’m your man

marooned

I’m not saying that gambling is the way forward, however I spied this horse running today at Perth....get your money on number 5.....maybe you can win enough to buy one yourself :p
L43EGKS.jpg

Yes, I really like gambling, but lately, I have found a more pleasant entertainment and a much more profitable way to earn money. All you need for sports betting is an analytical mind and your confidence in your victory. Until I worked out my own scheme, I had lots of losses and huge (literally huge) expenses, but after I found a good platform from which I could work out my own tactics in sports betting, I became convinced that it really is a good way to support myself.

I was at a race once where the least favored horse won. 50/1

Most often, cards are preferred by players who are skillfully bluffing actively applying strategies. They try to win against rivals with the help of psychological moves. Regarding slot machines, there is a unique approach. They are often preferred by players who want to hit the jackpot as quickly as possible. They believe that the rules are quite easy here, and they will win without difficulty. However, several dangers are hidden in the machines. That's why I'm wary of them and prefer to play safe games. For example, even when playing poker, there is no fear that you will be deceived because you follow everything yourself.

Last edited:
Back