If You Happen To Like Jack White ....

somehow i saw both of these twice (jw did the same set at fuji rock and muse was at a second german festival (hurricane? hellfest? somewhere).

anyhow, my take away is jack white was better with meg, should have pulled steven macdonald from redd kross when he got a bass player, and his only good guitar is that old harmony or whatever (two acoustasonics on stage? really?). i do like his shoes (in paris -- he wore gross vans sneakers in japan) and that he's still thinking about his doorbell when are you going to ring it when are you going to ring it.

muse, i mean, this rat-faced guy literally wears the same stagewear the entire tour, and the show is the same every single night. even from tour to tour it's mostly the same. 'plug in baby' is getting older every year. i don't know if the band are friends.

somehow i saw both of these twice (jw did the same set at fuji rock and muse was at a second german festival (hurricane? hellfest? somewhere).

anyhow, my take away is jack white was better with meg, should have pulled steven macdonald from redd kross when he got a bass player, and his only good guitar is that old harmony or whatever (two acoustasonics on stage? really?). i do like his shoes (in paris -- he wore gross vans sneakers in japan) and that he's still thinking about his doorbell when are you going to ring it when are you going to ring it.

muse, i mean, this rat-faced guy literally wears the same stagewear the entire tour, and the show is the same every single night. even from tour to tour it's mostly the same. 'plug in baby' is getting older every year. i don't know if the band are friends.

Matt Bellamy is the reason I managed to sell an F Tele with a tremolo for a lot more than I paid for it and it lead to much happiness! Rat face or not, he helped me. Can’t stand the music.

Reactions: jxe
Matt Bellamy is the reason I managed to sell an F Tele with a tremolo for a lot more than I paid for it and it lead to much happiness! Rat face or not, he helped me. Can’t stand the music.
By the looks of ticket prices in the states Muse fans are use to over paying.

Back