If you could go to any forum members music room...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
You’ve been holding out...new monitors and the slate screen thingy.

I want to hear some of the music you’re doing there, bud!

Yeah, how you liking that? I keep thinking about one.

The Raven took a little time to set up and get used to...but now I love it. Using it exclusively w Logic...big improvement in efficiency/ergonomics in my opinion. I find a "hands on" mixer much more enjoyable than point and click with a mouse.

The SM9s are incredible! I feel like I'm really listening to things for the first time.

I've spent the last 2 months renovating/upgrading my studio...total teardown/rebuild...may need to post a thread when finally done (hopefully over the next few weeks).

Last edited:
Anyone's is a step or 10 up from mine. Who wants company?

The Raven took a little time to set up and get used to...but now I love it. Using it exclusively w Logic...big improvement in efficiency/ergonomics in my opinion. I find a "hands on" mixer much more enjoyable than point and click with a mouse.

The SM9s are incredible! I feel like I'm really listening to things for the first time.

I've spent the last 2 months renovating/upgrading my studio...total teardown/rebuild...may need to post a thread when finally done (hopefully over the next few weeks).

I like the Raven, have tried it out. Unfortunately, it’s better for my workflow to have a keyboard in front of my screen when writing to picture so I can follow the cues. I do manage to use the iPad Logic Remote for fader moves, and it works out pretty well, though of course it isn’t the same.

The Focals are terrific monitors. So let’s hear some recordings!

He can run, but he can’t hide, Wedge. We just bought our Anaheim NAMM tickets, and I’m confident I can wrestle that critter on the plane to next summer’s Experience.

I keep hoping that if I buy enough guitars he'll feel it and appear.

I vote Bodia because I could walk there and Im a bit lazy :)
He tells me his dogs are a bit nasty tho

MaPetes because it different overtime I go :)

The Indiana gang - Because it would be fun

Sergio new place is sweet

BrianC the CU24 Marshall house of tone !!!!

He can run, but he can’t hide, Wedge. We just bought our Anaheim NAMM tickets, and I’m confident I can wrestle that critter on the plane to next summer’s Experience.
TSA frowns on critter wrestling, so gimme a heads-up so I can take pics. :eek: I promise to share with the group. (Oh, and I just got my TSA Pre complete so no more “neener neener neener” from you guys at the gate.)

Serge, Markie has a pool, too, it just doesn’t get mentioned. In fact, he has 2.

TSA frowns on critter wrestling, so gimme a heads-up so I can take pics. :eek: I promise to share with the group. (Oh, and I just got my TSA Pre complete so no more “neener neener neener” from you guys at the gate.)

Serge, Markie has a pool, too, it just doesn’t get mentioned. In fact, he has 2.

Are you counting his hot tub or his pond or the Elk’s Club? I mean the guy’s a legend, but where’s the second pool? Maybe he’s been hiding it from me.

Are you counting his hot tub or his pond or the Elk’s Club? I mean the guy’s a legend, but where’s the second pool? Maybe he’s been hiding it from me.
Pond = pool. There’s a ladder to get out, so it’s a “pool”. What about the southern Casa del Markie? Or is that known as a “swamp”?

Soap bars are a-plenty...

Back